Street Fighter X Tekken

#1BlueBombei2Posted 7/1/2013 6:06:54 PM
Hey! I'm looking to get this game if I can find a few people to play it with and help me get good at it. I've never touched it in my life and I plan on using the Tekken characters. If we play please be willing to be patient and teach me things. So, anyone up for helping!?

Thanks!

(PSN will be PM'd)
#2BlueBombei2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 6:21:31 PM
Anyone? What about another fighting game?
#3link6616Posted 7/1/2013 6:22:17 PM
I can't give you matches, but I can recommend a few things

Get familiar with a character, find 1 you really like, and then try to find a second to go with them, but don't be afraid to juggle round your second for a while.

Go to youtube and search for either SFxT (Character name) tutorial, SFxT (character name) BnB. If you don't get anything try using the full game name.

For example of a good video tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZqOITl5MjY
---
There is no "CTRL" button on Sho's computer. Sho is ALWAYS in control.
schloopysnoopy
#4link6616Posted 7/1/2013 6:28:17 PM
I'd offer to teach you in marvel, but I'm in australia, and marvel's netcode is pretty awful really...
---
There is no "CTRL" button on Sho's computer. Sho is ALWAYS in control.
schloopysnoopy
#5mangarooPosted 7/1/2013 6:29:54 PM
I'm up for some fun games every now and then as I barely ever play it after seeing Blanka a bit nerfed and Yoshi not having my favourite moves, but I'm in UK. Let me know if you can't find others.
#6GamingNerd2013Posted 7/1/2013 6:46:12 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
Hey! I'm looking to get this game if I can find a few people to play it with and help me get good at it. I've never touched it in my life and I plan on using the Tekken characters. If we play please be willing to be patient and teach me things. So, anyone up for helping!?

Thanks!

(PSN will be PM'd)

Hey I have the game. I'm up for it to play. I'm sort of new to the game as well. Only played a couple matches. Haven't played online yet. Let me know when you get the game and I'll give you my PSN.
#7BlueBombei2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 7:15:50 PM
GamingNerd2013 posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...

Thanks!

(PSN will be PM'd)

Hey I have the game. I'm up for it to play. I'm sort of new to the game as well. Only played a couple matches. Haven't played online yet. Let me know when you get the game and I'll give you my PSN.

How often can you play? I'll be downloading this if you're up for playing once or twice a week. I'll DL it tonight :P
#8MrPoppadopolisPosted 7/1/2013 7:27:18 PM
I, too, can help. It hasnt left my vita dashboard since I bought it. Im a night person.
---
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
#9BlueBombei2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 7:48:20 PM
Anyone else?
#10BlueBombei2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 8:07:41 PM
Come on! Ryu vs. Jin! :D