Street Fighter X Tekken

#11NintendologicalPosted 7/1/2013 8:17:47 PM
I have Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 and Dead or Alive 5+. If you have either of those and would like to play, then you can add me on PSN. My PSN ID is YouRNotRedE. Just a note though, I don't have PSN+. So I am not sure if the online requirement is also enforced on PS Vita or if that is just PS4.
---
"it detected itself as malware and deleted its own entire existence." - Benjamin_Button
#12CWSapp757Posted 7/1/2013 11:00:15 PM
I'm down. Me and my boy play once a week on Xbox but it would be much more convenient and easy for me to play it on my Vita. On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say my skill level is about a 5 so I could teach you some things but I am not an expert at all. My PSN is CWSapp757
#13ITPPosted 7/1/2013 11:33:47 PM
I'm also down, though I live in Israel (GMT+2)
I have the game and I'd say I'm pretty good, but I've stopped playing it on my own volition,so add me on PSN (in my sig) and message me when you want to play and if I'm there I'm likely to say yes :)
---
PSN ID: LeeorV
Now playing: The Last of Us, Hotline Miami, Kingdoms of Amalur
#14Skull_proPosted 7/2/2013 12:15:58 AM
I have a Vita and own both Street Fighter X Tekken, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Mortal Kombat.

PSN name: NeoArashi if any of you want to play any of these game... but DO mention that you wanna play these fighting games otherwise, I ignore/decline friend requests.
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396
#15lordcloudxPosted 7/2/2013 12:43:20 AM
Watch some youtube videos, figure out what they're doing. Try em out against real opponents by hosting an endless battle room online.
---
Paragon of Justice: Crimson Ranger! The Greatest Superhero Never Known http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3028741/1/Paragon-of-Justice-Crimson-Ranger