How much would you pay for the vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How much would you pay for the vita?
2 years ago#21
I bought an unused one a guy got with his contract phone, a week or so after release, for 90. Strangely enough, since having the console, the amount I would be willing to part with for it has increased.

To either replace my one, or if a newer model came out, I think I'd go up to about 180.
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
2 years ago#22
$150 to be honest
2 years ago#23
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity
- George Carlin (1937-2008)
2 years ago#24
Thanks for the tips guys. I think I'll wait until black friday like you suggest.
2 years ago#25
I think $200 is a fair price to ask.
Personally, though, I wouldn't pay that much, since it seems the Tales games for it aren't being localized.
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
2 years ago#26
The true robbery was when you bought the Vita.
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
2 years ago#27
I'm willing to pay $200. I think it's a fair price. Bought mine at $250, but they had a promotion so I got a $50 gift card along with it. So that's basically paying only $200 which was a good deal.
2 years ago#28
Honestly I would pay full price I think the vita is worth every penny my vita gets countless hours put into it everyday.
---PSN: GoogleNexus
2 years ago#29
The price I paid for it just a few days ago $150. But I can go up $20 more for one. Sorry to hear that your place got robbed. My PS2 was stolen from my old place years back. What ********!

Drippy: "This is why they say never work with children!" (Ni no Kuni)
PSN: BlueHippo12 - Playing: Sly 4, Ni no Kuni, Skyrim.
2 years ago#30
I want to say $200, but the memory card prices are pretty expensive already so $150.
I'm really tempted to buy one as soon as possible for Muramasa Rebirth though.
Currently waiting the release of The Guided Fate Paradox (Fall), Disgaea D2 (Fall), Dragon's Crown (August) and Time and Eternity (July)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How much would you pay for the vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived