I'm glad that the Vita is an indie machine

#1LadyBuggin777Posted 7/2/2013 1:32:01 PM
It allows small-time developers with a limited budget to bring their game to the surface for millions of happy Vita owners to play. This is very unlike the Nintendo 3DS (which is basically a learning tool for children), where Nintendo, focuses on milking their Super Mario games and, gives no respect to the guys who are struggling to make a statement in this dog-eat-dog industry.

As long as the Vita remains the way it, is we will see an industry ruled by indie games and not corporate monopolies.
#2RotuhiiriPosted 7/2/2013 1:33:22 PM
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Active Messages Posted 1
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#3archedsoulPosted 7/2/2013 1:36:33 PM
New pony? SOE alt? Or demon back in the flesh?
#4LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/2/2013 1:37:39 PM
archedsoul posted...

I'm thinking SoE alt. Look at the way it uses commas.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#5ZamnatoPosted 7/2/2013 2:15:49 PM
I will be more happy if people forget indie games existence.
#6krazykillerkowPosted 7/2/2013 2:20:42 PM(edited)
Geez lady, one of your first posts and your already buggin me.
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#7jenraisPosted 7/2/2013 2:20:59 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
archedsoul posted...

I'm thinking SoE alt. Look at the way it uses commas.
#8ServantOfErieosPosted 7/2/2013 2:23:38 PM
LadyBuggin777 posted...
It allows small-time developers with a limited budget to bring their game to the surface for millions of happy Vita owners to play. This is very unlike the Nintendo 3DS (which is basically a learning tool for children), where Nintendo, focuses on milking their Super Mario games and, gives no respect to the guys who are struggling to make a statement in this dog-eat-dog industry.

As long as the Vita remains the way it, is we will see an industry ruled by indie games and not corporate monopolies.

I agree, at least Sony respects us at least not slap us in the face with rehashed games that just milk more money from us.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9sentoworfPosted 7/2/2013 2:49:08 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
LadyBuggin777 posted...

I agree

I'm shocked
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#10stargazer64Posted 7/2/2013 2:54:01 PM
Mmmmmm, dog.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH