The next 3 stretch goals for Soul Saga are only 5k each!

#31Desecration0Posted 7/12/2013 9:36:56 AM
JurassicBond posted...
Have any of these Kickstarter games even been made yet?

Strike Suit Zero was funded through KS and that game is awesome. It is already out to buy on steam.
---
A true Hero raises from the darkness
Join my forum at teamelement.forumcircle.com
#32DoomerangPosted 7/12/2013 10:14:25 AM
Essentially what I'm trying to point out is that these are real games, but you also have to understand that kickstarter essentially places the consumer far, FAR earlier in the process than what we're used to. We're normally used to preordering a game and then it coming out within a year, but backing a KS project means we're taking the role of investor, which means the game has barely been started on due to not having the funds.

A kickstarter game that has enough work done on it prior to the camapign that it will come out within the same year (at least, at the same level of quality that games like Soul Saga are hoping for) is the exception, not the rule. When you invest, you should invest knowing that you might not be able to play even an alpha or beta of the game for half a year or more, let alone the full game.
---
Kenshin's the Beauty, Kaoru's the Beast? - Mister_Feeny
Would that make Shishioh the candle guy? - Gettles
#33yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 10:16:01 AM
Doomerang posted...
Essentially what I'm trying to point out is that these are real games, but you also have to understand that kickstarter essentially places the consumer far, FAR earlier in the process than what we're used to. We're normally used to preordering a game and then it coming out within a year, but backing a KS project means we're taking the role of investor, which means the game has barely been started on due to not having the funds.

A kickstarter game that has enough work done on it prior to the camapign that it will come out within the same year (at least, at the same level of quality that games like Soul Saga are hoping for) is the exception, not the rule. When you invest, you should invest knowing that you might not be able to play even an alpha or beta of the game for half a year or more, let alone the full game.

brilliant
#34yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 12:30:36 PM
$7,400 to go until next stretch goal is met!
#35yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 5:54:22 PM
6k to go!!!
#36yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 8:03:23 AM
1800 to go!!!!!

Please pledge!
#37Desecration0Posted 7/13/2013 9:05:38 AM
Don't forget about the 1k that we have in the paypal.
---
A true Hero raises from the darkness
Join my forum at teamelement.forumcircle.com
#38iDoneGotUPosted 7/13/2013 10:35:43 AM
More people need to see this, I've been trying to spread the news myself.
---
Surrender Before ME!
#39yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 11:14:44 AM
iDoneGotU posted...
More people need to see this, I've been trying to spread the news myself.

I agree! I posted it on the ps4 board and was modded for spamming :(
#40ZEOPOWER6Posted 7/13/2013 6:16:22 PM
Soul Saga is in its final days... :D

We are on track to get at LEAST $200k! :)