If sales like this keep up in Europe and North America will the Vita be...

#1ZatchBellPosted 7/3/2013 9:58:38 AM
discontinued? If this happens it would be the first time a systems been discontinued since the dreamcast I I think or was it the NGage that got the axe after that I forget. Anyway I feel like the vitas on a very slippery slope and if sales really don't pick up will sony even have a choice?
---
Sega Fan for Life
#2vazurahanPosted 7/3/2013 10:00:53 AM
Nah, price drop happens first before it's discontinued.

I also believe it will have a very long lifespan because it is currently the most complete handheld system in terms of controls.
---
Official PlatinumGames Metal Gear Rising Revengeance forum
http://community.platinumgames.com/forum.php
#3mangarooPosted 7/3/2013 10:02:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4mangarooPosted 7/3/2013 10:04:30 AM
(business opinion)

Not even the sales threads are all that relevant anymore now that things are moving to digital, and with the Vita, overtaking retail.
#5UltimacakePosted 7/3/2013 10:07:58 AM
The most ridiculous thing about the N-Gage was that they actually made an Elder Scrolls game for it.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#6LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/3/2013 10:08:09 AM
mangaroo posted...
Don't base your opinion from internet forums full of angry nerds with pathetic vendettas, no better than CoD screamers.

What makes you any different?
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#7SagadegoPosted 7/3/2013 10:09:04 AM
mangaroo posted...
(B.S opinion)

Not even the sales threads are all that relevant anymore now that things are moving to digital, and with the Vita, overtaking retail.

that's why the hardware is doing well oh wait, the system is doing bad 'cause of price and the memory cards are over priced as well.
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)
#8ServantOfErieosPosted 7/3/2013 10:10:06 AM
The real question is how long before WiiU gets discontinued.

Its selling far worse than vita and the imminent arrival of ps4 and Xbone means it has a low percentage of revival.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/3/2013 10:11:13 AM
Stay on topic, Servant.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#10SagadegoPosted 7/3/2013 10:13:14 AM
LOL @ servant, in the us, the wii u is doing better than vita. and it has games worth for buying for, sadly not so much for the vita.
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)