Indies games should be free

#1masked_yazooPosted 7/5/2013 1:26:48 AM
As in you don't need a PS+ to get one.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#2mangarooPosted 7/5/2013 1:27:33 AM
F2P sucks generally. I prefer console games went F2P.

If you mean free, I hope you get banned.
#3Undrey_Posted 7/5/2013 1:31:35 AM
mangaroo posted...
I hope you get banned.

---
"Honour and death go together like hotsauce and my balls"
#4trancejeremyPosted 7/5/2013 1:36:23 AM
They shouldn't be free, but Sony should insist on price parity with other platforms.

If an indie game is on sale in a humble bundle, then that humble bundle should be offered on the VIta

If the game is cheaper (or even free) on iOS or Android, it should have the same price.

There should be no button tax.
#5mangarooPosted 7/5/2013 1:39:54 AM
trancejeremy posted...
They shouldn't be free, but Sony should insist on price parity with other platforms.

If an indie game is on sale in a humble bundle, then that humble bundle should be offered on the VIta

If the game is cheaper (or even free) on iOS or Android, it should have the same price.

I'm okay to pay a small button/vita tax, especially if they made other improvements. Asking for humble bundle prices is a bit ridiculous though, that's not their normal prices anyway.

But yeah Limbo for example was too expensive. It's too much more (for basically the same) - for most people.

I agree with a bit more parity.
#6masked_yazoo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 1:41:50 AM
Let say... some people won't appreciate something if they don't know the content and thats apply when you have to pay for it. So having it free would give the buyers some insight after playing the game since its free.
---
"Remember, kids...Chu-Chu died for your sins!"
#7mangarooPosted 7/5/2013 1:42:43 AM
masked_yazoo posted...
Let say... some people won't appreciate something if they don't know the content and thats apply when you have to pay for it. So having it free would give the buyers some insight after playing the game since its free.

who cares?
#8mangarooPosted 7/5/2013 1:43:15 AM
Not the indie developer giving his game away for free.
#9ITPPosted 7/5/2013 1:55:44 AM
why would content that someone worked on to produce be free for no reason other than the fact that the budget for making the content was low compared to other similar content? get out of here!
---
PSN ID: LeeorV
Now playing: The Last of Us, Hotline Miami, Kingdoms of Amalur
#10Dragard_KaosPosted 7/5/2013 2:02:03 AM
trancejeremy posted...

What are taxes? I live in Oregon.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard