Indies games should be free

#31GenocideHeartPosted 7/5/2013 9:30:26 AM
2nd_striker posted...
PSP - 10 max
PSone classic- 8 max
Indies- 5-8

works for me

Depends on the indie game. A game as huge as say, Recettear or Terraria is well worth up to, say, 10-15 euro. Especially Recettear. Let's say it depends on how big and replayable the game is.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#32cheezedadadaPosted 7/5/2013 9:32:37 AM
Valkenhayn1 posted...
So you guys are behaving at your worst at an assumption as to what the TC mightve ment, nice one.

TC is more than free to come back and defend himself. Unfortunately seeing negative threads on a daily basis has made some of us bitter. Not sure how much you visit this site, but when its GUARANTEED that there will be a negative indie/remote play post almost daily it tends to weigh on you.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"..XBL is same as here..no extra 'da'
#33cheezedadadaPosted 7/5/2013 9:35:28 AM
JustChillin posted...
cheezedadada posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Hot dogs should be free.

Imagine the chaos and devastation that would follow.

Thankfully a few joke posts help to take away the focus on the fact that gfaqs is filled with sociopaths. I would love for them to do a week of work at their job and then receive no paycheck...then I could roll up, smile and tell them that their hard work should be free.

Sociopaths? No. Just uneducated or ignorant people. Sociopaths don't fit their description.

It was focused on the grandiose sense of entitlement. My mind cant even wrap around the thought of expecting free games....I wouldnt look in to my wording too much. Being uneducated/ignorant is a huge part of it, but to go as far as to expect people to not be compensated for their work is nutty in my opinion.
---
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"..XBL is same as here..no extra 'da'
#34Valkenhayn1Posted 7/5/2013 9:37:40 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Valkenhayn1 posted...
So you guys are behaving at your worst at an assumption as to what the TC mightve ment, nice one.

TC is more than free to come back and defend himself. Unfortunately seeing negative threads on a daily basis has made some of us bitter. Not sure how much you visit this site, but when its GUARANTEED that there will be a negative indie/remote play post almost daily it tends to weigh on you.

Its just the internet dude, it shouldnt "weigh" on you.
---
You can never trust anyone who spells with dollar signs in their license plates.
#35cheezedadadaPosted 7/5/2013 9:40:38 AM
Valkenhayn1 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Valkenhayn1 posted...

Its just the internet dude, it shouldnt "weigh" on you.

Well its not like I walk away from the computer upset haha..dont take it too literal. Knowing people actually think the way they do blows my mind, but I wont lose sleep over it.
---