Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland Plus
Malicious Rebirth
Hotline Miami
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus
Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault
MLB 13 the Show
Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey
Lego Marvel Super Heroes

There is a bit of something for everyone. Twenty two releases this year. That isn't too shabby giving how sluggish sales have been for this platform. Toukiden is on my radar, as is Blackgate and Tearaway.
---
"it detected itself as malware and deleted its own entire existence." - Benjamin_Button
#2x_stevey_xPosted 7/5/2013 3:53:55 PM
every time i see a decent game on that list i then realize it's just a port or a remake :(
#3stargazer64Posted 7/5/2013 4:00:05 PM
I see a disturbing lack of Superfrog HD and Velocity Ultra
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#4Nintendological(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 4:01:48 PM
x_stevey_x posted...
every time i see a decent game on that list i then realize it's just a port or a remake :(

Killzone Mercenary
Toukiden
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Dragon's Crown
Soul Sacrifice
Tear Away

Those aren't ports or remakes. And even if a game is multiplatform port, why is that a problem? A good game is a good game. Unless you already own it for another platform, it is a non-issue. PC just barely got Mortal Kombat and no one on the PC forum is going "man, it's a port that's over a year old." Instead, they are all having fun and talking about online play. Then you have Wii U owners who own a console that launched almost exclusively with ports, and they are all excited about them. The Wii U has barely any games and few games have been announced, yet Wii U owners are optimistic. Only on the Vita forum is having content somehow considered a drawback.
---
"it detected itself as malware and deleted its own entire existence." - Benjamin_Button
#5SagadegoPosted 7/5/2013 4:03:16 PM
Nintendological posted...

Dragon's Crown
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Killzone Mercenary
Soul Sacrifice
Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate
Tearaway
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Toukiden
Malicious Rebirth

There is a bit of something for everyone. Twenty two releases this year. That isn't too shabby giving how sluggish sales have been for this platform. Toukiden is on my radar, as is Blackgate and Tearaway.

removed the ports and indies, it's ok.
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)
#6Lord_VishanaPosted 7/5/2013 4:06:38 PM
I've been quite happy with the releases this year. Demon Gaze and Muramasa Rebirth are my favorite Vita games so far this year. Please explain why it was necessary to mention the Wii U? I'm perfectly happy with my Wii U and I have 16 physical games for it.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#7ill-thoughtsPosted 7/5/2013 4:42:25 PM
what do you think sales will be like Next year?? im guessing all Indie games and few to no major releases.
#8ServantOfErieosPosted 7/5/2013 4:44:41 PM
Ports and remakes can't be good games?

Trollmuch?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9Shadowfxd2Posted 7/5/2013 4:45:33 PM
x_stevey_x posted...

Killzone Mercenary
Toukiden
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Dragon's Crown
Soul Sacrifice
Tear Away

Those aren't ports or remakes. And even if a game is multiplatform port, why is that a problem? A good game is a good game. Unless you already own it for another platform, it is a non-issue. PC just barely got Mortal Kombat and no one on the PC forum is going "man, it's a port that's over a year old." Instead, they are all having fun and talking about online play. Then you have Wii U owners who own a console that launched almost exclusively with ports, and they are all excited about them. The Wii U has barely any games and few games have been announced, yet Wii U owners are optimistic. Only on the Vita forum is having content somehow considered a drawback.

Ys is a port/remake, the rest are multi plats except Soul Sacrifice, Tearaway and Killzone...
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#10djmaster1994Posted 7/5/2013 4:50:39 PM
Dead or Alive 5+ =PORT
Dragon's Crown = Multiplat
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time =PORT
Killzone Mercenary
Soul Sacrifice
The Walking Dead 400 Days = Multiplat
Batman Arkham Origins: Blackgate
Tearaway = Multiplat
Ys: Memories of Celceta
Epic Mickey: The Power of Two =PORT
Toukiden
Final Fantasy X HD Collection = Multiplat
Jak and Daxter Collection =HD PORT
Muramasa Rebirth =HD PORT
Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland Plus
Malicious Rebirth =PORT
Hotline Miami
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus =PORT
Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault =PORT
MLB 13 the Show = Multiplat
Lego Legends of Chima: Laval's Journey = Multiplat
Lego Marvel Super Heroes = Multiplat

---
A Proud Member of the N-Dub Nation!!