Which game should I...

#1Howard WongPosted 7/5/2013 4:21:31 PM
Which game should i buy??? - Results (40 votes)
Muramasa Rebirth
55% (22 votes)
Guacamelee!
25% (10 votes)
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
20% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Hi all,

I'm planning to get either one of these games, but would like to have a bit of input from any of you whom have tried out these games personally. Going through the reviews (both written and video) doesn't really help me much!

As for UMvC 3, how's the online community right now (Region 3)?

Cheers all!
#2bornonafridayPosted 7/5/2013 4:44:48 PM
I accidentally voted for UMvC, but my vote was going to be for Guacamelee.
---
Check out The National Pastime, a video games podcast discussing general gaming topics! wp.me/P3cDWE-P
Also follow me @protomelvin
#3Valkenhayn1Posted 7/5/2013 4:46:25 PM
Judging by the umvc3 vita board all there is one lonely douchebag constantly calling out PSN IDs, so i voted Muramasa, its a pretty good game, judging by the Wii version.
---
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.
#4GamingNerd2013Posted 7/5/2013 4:52:21 PM
Muramasa Rebirth is an overrated game. Guacamelee is great, but a short one.

UMvC3 is pretty decent. I played the PS3 version and it had smooth gameplay. The backgrounds in the Vita version doesn't move like in the PS3, but others don't mind that I guess.
#5Howard Wong(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 4:59:03 PM
bornonafriday posted...
I accidentally voted for UMvC, but my vote was going to be for Guacamelee.

Votes are currently at 8, 7, and 6 respectively.

Thank you all for your feedback! Hope to get more coming!
#6Howard Wong(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2013 5:01:03 PM
GamingNerd2013 posted...
Muramasa Rebirth is an overrated game. Guacamelee is great, but a short one.

UMvC3 is pretty decent. I played the PS3 version and it had smooth gameplay. The backgrounds in the Vita version doesn't move like in the PS3, but others don't mind that I guess.

I have never tried the PS3 / Vita hands on. However, I'm quite impressed with the lineup which tempted me! I love fighting games which a hugh lineup! :)