#1KungFuBlaziken2Posted 7/6/2013 1:16:47 AM
Topic. Thanks in advance.
---
UAUAUAAUAHAUHAUAHUHA
-Jacksfilms.
#2bassyuraPosted 7/6/2013 1:18:33 AM
Yes
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#3KungFuBlaziken2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 1:41:26 AM
bassyura posted...
Yes

I know it does, but can you be more specific?
---
UAUAUAAUAHAUHAUAHUHA
-Jacksfilms.
#4Dragard_KaosPosted 7/6/2013 1:47:10 AM
KungFuBlaziken2 posted...
bassyura posted...
Yes

I know it does, but can you be more specific?

Depends. Do you mind enhanced / HD ports? Do you care if the game is multi-platform? What genres are you into?
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#5lordcloudxPosted 7/6/2013 1:59:29 AM
Serious answer made in good faith:

What genre of games are you interested in? The Vita is currently the best handheld for fighting games thanks to Streetfighter x Tekken, Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R, Dead or Alive 5+, Utlimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Mortal Kombat as well as SFA3 for the PSP playable on Vita. Most of these are current-gen fighters, so you won't feel like you're playing yesterday's games.

It's probably lagging a bit on the jrpg side of things but that might change with Ys Celceta. Also, Persona 4 Golden, which some people consider to be the best game on the Vita is a jrpg. There's also Disgaea 3 if you're into srpgs and Atelier Totori Plus -- a turn-based rpg where you don't save the world and you play as an adorably cute little girl that you can dress up in a very high-cut bikini.

If you're into those Monster Hunter types of games, the Vita doesn't have the Monster Hunter series, but it does have Soul Sacrifice and the yet to be released Toukiden. Can't comment much on those since I'm not into them.

If imports are fine with you, there's Hatsune Miku: Project diva f, which is quite playable with zero Japanese knowledge and DJ Max Technika Tune which is in English - both games are in the music genre. There's also Sound Shapes -- which seems to be quite popular on these boards. Not familiar with the game, so no comment from me.

Muramasa Rebirth is also a noteworthy recently released title if you haven't played the Wii version yet. If you've ever played Odin Sphere, then you'd know what to expect.
---
Paragon of Justice: Crimson Ranger! The Greatest Superhero Never Known http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3028741/1/Paragon-of-Justice-Crimson-Ranger
#6mangarooPosted 7/6/2013 2:00:17 AM
A few:

Wipeout 2048
Sonic Racing Transformed
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Gravity Rush
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Unit 13
CoD - get it for cheap due to lack of maps. MP - it's Cod. Pretty good to have, even with KZ coming imo, not like either have loads of maps
Fifa 2013
MotoGP 13 - first person mode
Everybody's Golf
Virtua Tennis 4
Lumines: ES - hypnotic game
Little Big Planet - improved platforming, fast level browsing and offline saving of downloads (Sound Shapes does that too but has an easier level creation mode)
Sly Cooper 4 - big levels, long loading times, lots of fun
Rayman Origins
Touch My Katamari - dlc levels add lots of content and are free but need in-game items that are quite hard to get, offers a lot of replayability though
Super Monkey Ball
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Mortal Kombat - more fun than you may think
SFxT
PSASBR - ignore most objections, pick this up if you like party brawlers with good online. Campaign is a bit underwhelming but regular games offline and on are great.
DOA5+
BlazBlue
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 [And if you want a full fighting set, Tekken 6 on PSP plays great and there is SFA3M and Powerstone too]
VLR
Persona 4 Golden
Muramasa Rebirth
Soul Sacrifice
New Little King Story
Disgaea 3
Ridge Racer - bad campaign, decent gameplay
Modnation Racers Road Trip - bad framerate but amazing level creations and drifting mechanics, also the weapon system and weapons themselves
EDF 2017
Stranger's Wrath
Jet Set Radio
Guacamelee
Hotline Miami
Sound Shapes
Urban Trial Freestyle
Super Stardust Delta
Sine Mora
Motorstorm RC
Puddle
StarDrone Extreme
Velocity Ultra
Limbo - short but great
Zen Pinball 2 (and a few tables)
Super Crate Box - addictive
Rymdkapsel
Lemmings
#7Shadowfxd2Posted 7/6/2013 2:02:01 AM
Not really, all the new games are mediocre and the good games are ports.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#8mangarooPosted 7/6/2013 2:11:42 AM
Vita is the best version to play the games on. Having the games in your hand makes all the difference. But then you know that, that's why you're here.
#9KungFuBlaziken2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2013 2:13:30 AM
Thanks for the answers, but is MHFU still available on PSN? And I'm really not picky on games, I play games that are long and fun, great multiplayer is optional honestly.
---
UAUAUAAUAHAUHAUAHUHA
-Jacksfilms.
#10Latios77Posted 7/6/2013 6:21:55 AM
mangaroo posted...
A few:

Wipeout 2048
Sonic Racing Transformed
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Gravity Rush
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Unit 13
CoD - get it for cheap due to lack of maps. MP - it's Cod. Pretty good to have, even with KZ coming imo, not like either have loads of maps
Fifa 2013
MotoGP 13 - first person mode
Everybody's Golf
Virtua Tennis 4
Lumines: ES - hypnotic game
Little Big Planet - improved platforming, fast level browsing and offline saving of downloads (Sound Shapes does that too but has an easier level creation mode)
Sly Cooper 4 - big levels, long loading times, lots of fun
Rayman Origins
Touch My Katamari - dlc levels add lots of content and are free but need in-game items that are quite hard to get, offers a lot of replayability though
Super Monkey Ball
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Mortal Kombat - more fun than you may think
SFxT
PSASBR - ignore most objections, pick this up if you like party brawlers with good online. Campaign is a bit underwhelming but regular games offline and on are great.
DOA5+
BlazBlue
Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 [And if you want a full fighting set, Tekken 6 on PSP plays great and there is SFA3M and Powerstone too]
VLR
Persona 4 Golden
Muramasa Rebirth
Soul Sacrifice
New Little King Story
Disgaea 3
Ridge Racer - bad campaign, decent gameplay
Modnation Racers Road Trip - bad framerate but amazing level creations and drifting mechanics, also the weapon system and weapons themselves
EDF 2017
Stranger's Wrath
Jet Set Radio
Guacamelee
Hotline Miami
Sound Shapes
Urban Trial Freestyle
Super Stardust Delta
Sine Mora
Motorstorm RC
Puddle
StarDrone Extreme
Velocity Ultra
Limbo - short but great
Zen Pinball 2 (and a few tables)
Super Crate Box - addictive
Rymdkapsel
Lemmings

no ngs2+? so much hate on ninja gaiden sigma 2 plus just because of some frame rate issues, its not like its a bad game better than the first one tbh
---
What games are free where, free games where
-DemonDog666