:Throws a table:

#31ManjiMidouPosted 7/8/2013 6:29:08 PM
Compass posted...
Just let us know ahead of time when it's happening. I want to make sure I properly anticipate and then savor every Manji-less day.

You can do that by not coming to this board.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#32CompassPosted 7/8/2013 6:32:06 PM
You're not nearly that important. Pony breakdowns trump your awfulness any day of the week.
#33darkdragongirl(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 6:46:43 PM
yankee6903 posted...
BTW young lady, thanks for sticking up for me, spelling errors and all

No problem, old man.
---
http://imgur.com/JGA4ofp.gif
"Between [Men's Room Mayhem] and Superfrog HHHHHHDDDDD, the Vita will be the best handheld of all time!!!!" --- mike_411
#34yankee6903Posted 7/8/2013 6:49:31 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
yankee6903 posted...
BTW young lady, thanks for sticking up for me, spelling errors and all

No problem, old man.

Ugh how did I get this nomenclature
#35MercurysMessagePosted 7/8/2013 7:10:40 PM
yankee6903 posted...
Blame the canadians and the mods!

I'm Canadian :(
---
"There is not love of life without despair about life"
-Albert Camus
#36MercurysMessagePosted 7/8/2013 7:12:43 PM
Compass posted...
You're not nearly that important. Pony breakdowns trump your awfulness any day of the week.

That is all you come here to do. What a troll! Every single topic you mock people's opinions and call them ponies. Most worthless poster of the vita board confirmed!
---
-Albert Camus
#37SagadegoPosted 7/8/2013 7:14:57 PM
MercurysMessage posted...
Compass posted...

That is all you come here to do. What a troll! Every single topic you mock people's opinions and call them ponies. Most worthless poster of the vita board confirmed!

just like your posts are.
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3ds) Sengoku Basara 3(us ver,) (Ps3) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)
#38MercurysMessagePosted 7/8/2013 7:16:36 PM
Sagadego posted...
Compass posted...

No.
---
-Albert Camus
#39KGTriggerPosted 7/8/2013 8:45:55 PM
Sagadego posted...
Compass posted...

No.

Yes?
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#40Undrey_Posted 7/8/2013 8:51:13 PM
KGTrigger posted...
Sagadego posted...
Compass posted...

No.

Yes?

No.
---
"Honour and death go together like hotsauce and my balls"