How does the EU version of Xenogears looks/runs in a Vita?

#1ManuKesnaPosted 7/8/2013 9:01:43 PM
Should I buy it from my EU account to play it on my Vita or buy it from my US account to play it on my ps3?
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#2BlueBombei2Posted 7/8/2013 9:04:37 PM
I wish I could play it on the US Vita!! I would much rather have a portable version than a static version. So I would say Vita.
#3BlueBombei2Posted 7/8/2013 9:08:20 PM
Wait.. yeah totally go Vita. You can still download it onto your PS3 and play it. Just put your EU account onto your PS3.
#4LuciferTerrorPosted 7/8/2013 9:15:43 PM
Wait, wait! Hold it right there! Xenogears on the EU PSN store? It's available there?
---
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Deadly Premonition, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time.
#5ManuKesna(Topic Creator)Posted 7/8/2013 9:17:54 PM
Wait, wait! Hold it right there! Xenogears on the EU PSN store? It's available there?

wait is not? I just assumed it was there =/ if it isnt then my bad, no option but to get it from the US psn then
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#6LuciferTerrorPosted 7/8/2013 9:37:06 PM
Unfortunately, you have to use your US account for that purchase, yeah. I have the game physically and also on my Vita, so I can tell you that it looks fantastic on it; not even pixelated due to the smoothing.
---
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Deadly Premonition, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time.
#7ironbruPosted 7/8/2013 10:05:25 PM
Xenogears isn't in the European PSP, PS3 or PS Vita PSN stores unfortunately. We never got the game when it was originally released for the PS1 either.
---
Current Playing: USA import of Front Mission 4 (PS2)