20.59% (7 votes)
MLB 13 The Show
2.94% (1 votes)
Assassin's Creed Liberation
11.76% (4 votes)
Persona 4 Golden
44.12% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I really liked Fire Emblem: Awakening on 3DS. How would it and Disgaea 3 compare? Kind of leaning towards playing it since SRPGs are one of my favorite, but I'm worried about the difficulty curve. I had to play FE:A on Casual/Normal. X.x
#2Rarehunter_idolPosted 7/8/2013 9:17:49 PM
If you're a big fan of SRPGs, you can't go wrong with Disgaea. I'm not the best at the genre (though I enjoy it quite a lot), but I find that I can get through without too much hassle. It can be grind heavy in places if you want it to be and all that.

Personally I voted Persona 4, as I simply adore that game over just about everything else on Vita right now. But if you love SRPG games (which you've said that you do), I'd strongly suggest getting Disgaea 3 first.
---
This Body Holding Me Reminds Me Of My Own Mortality. Embrace This Moment, Remember; We Are Eternal, All This Pain Is An illusion...
#3synthetiksinPosted 7/8/2013 10:14:45 PM
Disgaea but you'll be disappointed. FE is much better but not as good as Tactics Ogre (If you are going to spend money, spend it on that).
#4Dragard_KaosPosted 7/8/2013 10:51:50 PM
synthetiksin posted...
Disgaea but you'll be disappointed. FE is much better but not as good as Tactics Ogre (If you are going to spend money, spend it on that).

I second this. Tactics Ogre is amazing.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard