Some very nice sales and price drops this week on PSN

#51RankorrPosted 7/10/2013 7:00:29 AM
Thanks for the post TC, I knew about the summer sale (Bought LOTR, Silent Hill, Shadow Colossus, Fight Night via PS+ prices) but I would have completely missed these other amazing deals.

I picked up: Every RPG, Kenka Bancho, and Retro City Rampage, all for $47. I remember when I bought Kenka Bancho for that much alone years ago on the physical release, great buys!!!
#52GenocideHeartPosted 7/10/2013 9:59:19 AM
Blitzoff1987 posted...
Would have bought a lot of those Atlus games if it wasn't for the fact that I'm European.

The only thing we got are 2 crappy sales. One consisting of a lot "apocalyptic" games nobody wants and another one of PS1 games that everybody has played allready.......

Oh, well, I guess I'll buy a $20 PSN card and get Persona 4: Arena.

Persona 4 Arena is regionlocked. It won't work on consoles that don't match its region. Yes, even the digital version.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#53Blitzoff1987Posted 7/10/2013 11:33:43 AM
GenocideHeart posted...
Blitzoff1987 posted...
Would have bought a lot of those Atlus games if it wasn't for the fact that I'm European.

The only thing we got are 2 crappy sales. One consisting of a lot "apocalyptic" games nobody wants and another one of PS1 games that everybody has played allready.......

Persona 4 Arena is regionlocked. It won't work on consoles that don't match its region. Yes, even the digital version.

Wait.... what?

What the hell kinda bull**** is this? Glad I checked this because I just wanted to buy a card.
---
Everybody would love to go here!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfxhK4tcF0E
#54GenocideHeartPosted 7/10/2013 4:46:25 PM
Blitzoff1987 posted...
GenocideHeart posted...
Blitzoff1987 posted...

Wait.... what?

What the hell kinda bull**** is this? Glad I checked this because I just wanted to buy a card.

Yup, it's regionlocked. Quite a few people found that out the hard way when they thought the digital version wouldn't be locked, unlike the disc one. They were wrong.

Bad Atlus, bad!
---
#55gamemaster712Posted 7/10/2013 4:54:34 PM
Nice sale in this stupid summer game drought.
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#56Gamemaster64Posted 7/10/2013 5:01:01 PM
The time I decided on SH, it goes on sale after I bought it.

Though I'm having problems with space on my memory card anyway(32gb)

Is it alright to have two memory cards? One for vita and the other for PSP/PSX?
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
3DS- 3308-4618-5127
#57GenocideHeartPosted 7/10/2013 5:22:26 PM
I don't see why not. It's changing accounts entirely that can be a problem, but if the account's the same, it shouldn't be an issue.
---
#58SlaysmePosted 7/10/2013 7:58:11 PM
Bancho is cool. There. I agreed with gazer.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#59GenocideHeartPosted 7/11/2013 3:09:25 AM
Yeah, Kenka Bancho is lots of fun. Completely insane too.
---
#60stargazer64Posted 7/11/2013 4:11:03 AM
Slaysme posted...
Bancho is cool. There. I agreed with gazer.

That looked painful.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH