Best of these 4 Atlus games on sale?

#1deathslovePosted 7/9/2013 9:26:56 PM
Best of these 4 Atlus games on sale? - Results (111 votes)
Class of Heroes
10.81% (12 votes)
Crimson Gem Saga
23.42% (26 votes)
Hexyz Force
34.23% (38 votes)
Knights in the Nightmare
31.53% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
All are $3.50. I thought I might as well make a poll and buy the top 2 most voted. I don't know if all of them are worth it or not, plus I won't have time to play them all.

So opinions, thoughts, comments?
---
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4
#213_TanksPosted 7/9/2013 9:35:49 PM
Bumping this poll because I'm interested in the results too.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-4/
#3KefkaPalazzoPosted 7/9/2013 9:36:43 PM
Voted Knights, and it's winning for the moment, so I'll offer some simple advice on the game. PLAY THE TUTORIALS. Knights is absolutely not like anything you have played before. You will be very lost without playing them.
---
"Curved surfaces means less head trauma! Neato!" --Fighter, 8-bit Theater
SS FC: 2752-2111-3483
#4mike_411Posted 7/9/2013 9:48:04 PM
Out of those 4 I only played Hexyz Force but I'd also recommend Riviera. Very fun game there.
---
Zombie outbreak?
Perfect time to....START A GARDEN!
#5ZeroRatixPosted 7/9/2013 9:54:27 PM
KefkaPalazzo posted...
Voted Knights, and it's winning for the moment, so I'll offer some simple advice on the game. PLAY THE TUTORIALS. Knights is absolutely not like anything you have played before. You will be very lost without playing them.

Only played the DS version. How's the non-stylus gameplay on the vita? Harder? Easier? No distinct change?
---
~Shadow Zero One
"The only reason for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing" PS0 FC: 2192-7743-1225|| PSN: ZarkZeroUmbra
#6Bancario51Posted 7/9/2013 9:55:22 PM
I played HF on my PSP long ago for free and I have to say it is worth every penny!
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#7Apl_JPosted 7/9/2013 10:09:23 PM
Get Knights. Its extremely good, and probably the most unique game you've ever played. Whatever you do, do NOT get Class of Heroes unless you absolutely love hardcore dungeon crawlers. The genre is very difficult to get into on a whim and Class of Heroes is a pretty harsh place to start (try Etrian Odyssey instead).

Other than that, I wouldn't recommend either of the other two titles over the other, so its a toss up there.
---
RIP GDMag, you made my career a reality. (1994-2013)
#8bassyuraPosted 7/9/2013 10:13:27 PM
Knights in the Nightmare is what happens when you mix RTS with bullet hell top-down Shooter. Its extremely linear and chock full of missables, as you would expect of Sting.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#9deathslove(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 4:59:55 PM
Bump?

I think I will get CGS and maybe another one. KitN looks kind of confusing and weird.

I already have Riviera and Yggdra Union, both great and recommend them to anyone wondering about what to buy.
---
Final Fantasy XIV, XV, and KH3- PS4
#10gamezero6Posted 7/10/2013 5:57:00 PM
deathslove posted...
Bump?

I think I will get CGS and maybe another one. KitN looks kind of confusing and weird.

I already have Riviera and Yggdra Union, both great and recommend them to anyone wondering about what to buy.

Funny you say because, I just bought CGS, Riviera and YU. All for less than $10.

THANK YOU ATLUS!!!

I watched some YouTube vids of all the Atlus RPGs on sale and decided to get those 3 over P2:IoS since I only had $22 left in my wallet.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069