am i the only one who doesnt get all of the 3ds love here?

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 7/10/2013 1:25:54 AM(edited)
i like my vita better than i ever liked 3ds. 3ds is just terrible hardware, i dont understand why ppl like it so much. the analog ..thing...is terrible. the dpad is terrible. the whole consoles really ugly and it uses gimmicks like 3d which cuts the framerate on half the games it plays, without actually making the game better. the graphics are very poor too. the two screens are a gimmick as well.
the vita on the other hand, the analogs are perfect, best ive felt on a handheld. the dpad is the best PERIOD i think... makes the dual shock 3 even look shameful. i love having a nice big display on a handheld, after having to rough smaller screen portables for a decade and a half. the screen looks amazing. the games are all lush and detailed.

then for games, the vita has really good exclusives like persona 4 golden and gravity rush or hatsune miku or uncharted golden abyss..whereas the 3ds has lazy things that you can play for only a little bit and you are bored like animal crossing which plays like the n64 version 100 years ago or that mario 3d land game which is not really good, its so easy and shallow. or that onrails kid icarus game thats like bargain bin quality and thats suppose to be a top game for that console. i mean compare side by side the 3ds's best games to the ps vitas best games its like embarrassing on 3ds's behalf...
#2RjmhartPosted 7/10/2013 1:20:47 AM
Yeah, I don't get the 3ds love either. Every time I see someone troll on the Vita, my first thought is "get an iPad then" because I don't see anything that makes me think that the 3ds is better.

If someone were really into MH or Pokemon, I guess the game selection would be amazing. I'm not though, so the Vita makes so much more sense for my tastes.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#3ServantOfErieosPosted 7/10/2013 1:24:04 AM
Insecure fanboys.

They got bored of the offerings on their consoles so they troll day and night.

Personally, I enjoy both but the offeringson the vita are ultimately far superior than what's offered on the 3DS.

Moral of the story: Drones will drone.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#4Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 1:29:07 AM(edited)
i think the only reason developers support the 3ds more than the vita is because its quick and easy to develop for, so they can experiment with a lot of different franchises on a limited budget, so when they strike gold they can feel more comfortable making it for the pc, playstation or xbox home consoles.
#5Undrey_Posted 7/10/2013 1:31:17 AM
The only game I think looks good is Animal Crossing, I like games like that.
---
"Honour and death go together like hotsauce and my balls"
#6supremeblasterPosted 7/10/2013 1:32:35 AM
Did you know that...*GASP*...people have different tastes than you.
#7Undrey_Posted 7/10/2013 1:33:23 AM
supremeblaster posted...

Say that to the trolls here.
---
#8supremeblasterPosted 7/10/2013 1:34:52 AM
Undrey_ posted...
supremeblaster posted...

I'm saying this to the TC. He's the one who needs to hear this most.
#9supremeblasterPosted 7/10/2013 1:36:25 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Insecure fanboys.

They got bored of the offerings on their consoles so they troll day and night.

Personally, I enjoy both but the offeringson the vita are ultimately far superior than what's offered on the 3DS.

Moral of the story: Drones will drone.

Somehow you managed to completely miss the point of this topic. He isn't talking about trolls, he's talking about people who like 3DS better in general.
#10Undrey_Posted 7/10/2013 1:36:36 AM
supremeblaster posted...
Undrey_ posted...
supremeblaster posted...

I'm saying this to the TC. He's the one who needs to hear this most.

Or the ones complaining about indies and ports.
---