Your reaction: Monster Hunter 4 comes to VITA

#41lunchEATSyouPosted 7/11/2013 2:12:06 PM
yankee6903 posted...
ducklucky posted...
startme_up posted...
I've got a 3DS, so it wouldn't matter much to me.

I wouldn't get it for the Vita. I actually like it on the 3ds because of the second screen.
---

Do you find you need the CPP? And dont bring up that claw crap I want to be able to play comfortably.

Over a hundred hours in and im fine without the CPP. No claw either, you just reach in-ward with your right thumb to control the camera. The camera lock-on (note: not a true lock-on btw) is done with the left trigger.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#42JustChillinPosted 7/11/2013 2:17:56 PM
Would like it, it'd likely be a G version. Extras to do and more armors to craft, yummy. Haven't had a fun MH since 3rd though. I'd like FO with 3rd engine more.
#43distr0iaPosted 7/11/2013 2:54:18 PM
All the people who have supposedly shunned the series for Soul Sacrifice would have to make that long, long trek to the game store wearing a trench coat and sunglasses
#44IzzythewinnerPosted 7/11/2013 3:13:17 PM
If MH ever wants to appeal over it's niche fanbase, they need to introduce a leveling system that gives incentive to killing monsters other then just materials, and deeper combat in terms of learning weapon arts of some sort, well at least, those things would make me like MH more, despite ive been a fan of it since the ps2
#45yankee6903Posted 7/11/2013 3:25:26 PM
Izzythewinner posted...
If MH ever wants to appeal over it's niche fanbase, they need to introduce a leveling system that gives incentive to killing monsters other then just materials, and deeper combat in terms of learning weapon arts of some sort, well at least, those things would make me like MH more, despite ive been a fan of it since the ps2

When did "niche" mean millions and millions?
#46talesfan215Posted 7/11/2013 3:28:21 PM
I don't own Monster Hunter on PSP or 3DS, so this news wouldn't affect me at all. Boring series in my opinion.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#47duckluckyPosted 7/11/2013 3:31:35 PM
yankee6903 posted...
ducklucky posted...
startme_up posted...
I've got a 3DS, so it wouldn't matter much to me.

I wouldn't get it for the Vita. I actually like it on the 3ds because of the second screen.
---

Do you find you need the CPP? And dont bring up that claw crap I want to be able to play comfortably.

Nope I don't use it; longed in 70 odd hrs comfortably. I don't know what the claw thing is; I just set up the touch screen so that it has a dpad for camera control and use my right thumb.
---
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217
#48kyncaniPosted 7/11/2013 4:00:48 PM
Don't care.
#49iliekpieplzPosted 7/11/2013 4:08:12 PM
My reaction, "When's God Eater 2 coming out?"
---
Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.
PSN: ZanSangyou
#50bassyuraPosted 7/11/2013 4:11:21 PM
I would immediately know this is troll news as Capcom signed a contract with Nintendo so by the time MH makes its way over to the Vita, it'll be old and irrelevant.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!