Media Create Week 27... How dare you interfere with my ploys to get attention!

#111demesjos2Posted 7/12/2013 9:25:39 PM
Kodega posted...
demesjos2 posted...
sentoworf posted...
halfelven23 posted...
serenade_beta posted...
Not that exciting a week?
A lot of new games for the PS systems last week, but now on their second week, the rankings turn blue again. A couple of new games, but don't really have interest in either.

next week should be exciting, pikmin 3 is coming

Is Pikmin popular in Japan?

First two sold like 500k each in Japan. It's a niche title that this site thinks is more popular than it is. Pikmin 3 is not going to be a massive system seller.

Persona is a fairly niche series also, it still gave the vita a decent push. I wouldn't surprise me if the Wii-U's small upswing the last two weeks is in preparation for the release of pikmin. Will the Wii-U move 50k + units next week? Unlikely, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Wii-U jump up to around 30k units. Course it will drop right back down so nothing to get to excited over either.

Yeah a small uptick will happen. The game won't break 500k worldwide. The install base is really small and it's a niche title. Like how this board hyped Soul Sacrifice that is Pikmin on the Wii-U. I hope it doesn't get the series killed off. The game has been in development for a long time and it may burn Nintendo.
---
PSN Demes Pawn Molly lvl 190+ Ranger
#112mike_411Posted 7/12/2013 9:29:56 PM
Buretsu posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
Seeing as how 3rd party developers are running towards them and not from them like they are with the wii u, then yeah l suppose they have something to offer. :)

Until many of them go bankrupt, sure.

If they go bankrupt I doubt it'll be because they chose not to support the WiiU. Just sayin.
---
Zombie outbreak?
Perfect time to....START A GARDEN!
#113BuretsuPosted 7/12/2013 9:35:23 PM
mike_411 posted...
Buretsu posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
Seeing as how 3rd party developers are running towards them and not from them like they are with the wii u, then yeah l suppose they have something to offer. :)

Until many of them go bankrupt, sure.

If they go bankrupt I doubt it'll be because they chose not to support the WiiU. Just sayin.

Well, no. They won't be able to afford to. Heck, many of them will stick with the PS3 and 360 because of the install bases for those two systems.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#114Megaman OmegaPosted 7/13/2013 1:15:01 AM
Compass posted...
He also claimed 600,000 + 400,000 equals 1.1 million...

Or that the Japanese don't celebrate Christmas. Or that 76.322 to 70.744 is a 70% drop. Poor Goon, struggling so much with 1st grade math.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#115CompassPosted 7/13/2013 1:49:31 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Compass posted...
He's rarely here. He fled to the Wii U boards in flaming butthurt to do precisely what he whined about so many doing on the Vita board for a year+. (Actually even worse since most of the "trolls" here own a Vita, but Goon has no interest in Wii U.)

He's shooting for some kind of nomination in the Hypocrisy Oscars.

You've got my nod, Goon.

Hrmm, been avoiding the Wii U board somewhat, cause of all the trolling. Go there once in a while, but didn't see Goon, well I think I saw him once... Do I dare go again.

To be fair to poor Goon, I think I only saw him once myself. I don't go there often either. It was definitely a gross Pony stable the few times I took a gander, with the likes of monkeyspoon, lefty128k, Spirit, and Manji gleefully clopping around, so I've not been motivated to return often.
#116Holy-WrathPosted 7/13/2013 1:57:08 PM
How is 30,000 units sold over the period of a week good after a high profile release. It really shows how pathetic the Vita is and how deluded its fan base is.
#117Megaman OmegaPosted 7/13/2013 2:48:35 PM
Meanwhile, the sad fandrones cling to how badly the Wii U is apparently doing, despite going up for weeks and selling nearly as strong as the PS3 now, which is just getting lower and lower with every passing week without the PS4 being even close. It's impressive how much the PS3 and PSP collapsed while nobody was paying attention to those systems.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon