Whats the most popular fighting game online?

#11UltimacakePosted 7/10/2013 3:51:26 PM
co1onel posted...
Ultimacake posted...
co1onel posted...
SFxT because it has cross play.

PS3 players kick Vita players on a regular basis.

The only explanation for that is that you suck and/or have a terrible disconnection rate. I have not once been kicked.

Tried it on my PS3, and didn't get kicked once. So either you're lying or you encountered more tolerant people.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#12gamezero6Posted 7/10/2013 6:32:49 PM
I have...
SFXT
DOA5+
UMVC3
BB:CSE

and in I've listed as most to least active.

But, of all games DOA5+ has the best netcode and Nnamz said PSABR netcode is better.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069
#13Safros93Posted 7/10/2013 6:40:07 PM
gamezero6 posted...
I have...
SFXT
DOA5+
UMVC3
BB:CSE

and in I've listed as most to least active.

But, of all games DOA5+ has the best netcode and Nnamz said PSABR netcode is better.

DoA5+ is active? The only way that I can ever find a match is by inviting friends to play online with me. Last time I tried was yesterday and I couldn't find a single match.

I also disagree about the netcode. I think BB has the best netcode, since I've played the same person on all of those games you've mentioned.
BB always has the smoothest matches.
UMVC3 was pretty smooth.
DoA5+ was also pretty smooth.
SFxT simply has the worst netcode.
#14XphoenixedgeXPosted 7/10/2013 6:41:45 PM
PS All-Stars is by far the most active fighter on Vita.
Dead or Alive is pretty active if you dont restrict the search and you use Simple Match. Ranked can be hard to find an opponent at times.
#15Brandy1977(Topic Creator)Posted 7/10/2013 6:48:52 PM
I would consider All Stars as long as its active,not having to wait for a match is more important than the actual game i am playing really.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VExgt5d.png
#16SpacePirateSealPosted 7/10/2013 8:30:05 PM
co1onel posted...
Ultimacake posted...
co1onel posted...

The only explanation for that is that you suck and/or have a terrible disconnection rate. I have not once been kicked.

You haven't run into me yet, I dislike fighting Vita players and as such kick them on sight instantly.
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
Please be excited!
#17abbeldydooPosted 7/10/2013 8:52:30 PM
SpacePirateSeal posted...
co1onel posted...
Ultimacake posted...
co1onel posted...

You haven't run into me yet, I dislike fighting Vita players and as such kick them on sight instantly.

i don't blame ya,friggin scum.
---
Don't mod me bro!
3DS FC - 0103-9648-8189 XBL-CptDookie PSN X_Overclock_X
#18RankorrPosted 7/10/2013 9:35:36 PM
I find players on Vita UMVC3 just fine, exception is only during the night when there aren't as many night owls like myself searching ranked :O
#19bejmaPosted 7/10/2013 11:57:17 PM
I play DOA5+ regularly and I don't have much trouble getting a game. I would of course attribute that to the cross play functionality. 90% of the fights I get are PS3.
---
"Remind me not to say anything good about the U.S lest I be automatically labeled, as a gun-toting, right-winged, xenophobic jingoist by Agent_Greer."
#20skyrimer3dPosted 7/11/2013 12:54:28 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
SpacePirateSeal posted...
co1onel posted...
Ultimacake posted...
co1onel posted...

i don't blame ya,friggin scum.

Theres a filter if you dont want to play vita players, so anyone who don't want to play against them can turn it on, thus the whole kick thing is blatant trolling imo