What Kind Of Vita Gamer Aee You?

#21firegod69Posted 7/13/2013 8:05:35 AM
Needs a Story option
#22filanimetorPosted 7/13/2013 8:59:39 AM
Needs a Visual Novel/Dating Sim option...but...meh...
I'll probably the only one who'll vote for that...I was really uninterested in the Vita but when I heard there's a Photokano game on the Vita (I have and love the one on the PSP) I thought to myself, "Okay, I want a Vita now."

Of course it's not the only game or genre I want to play but it's the game that got me to want to get a Vita...

Don't have one yet sadly so voted for that instead...=p
---
Video games ruined my life.
Good thing I have two extra lives. XD
#23gamezero6(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2013 1:01:12 PM
Akihiko__Sanada posted...
Those are terrible categories, imo. I love RPGs, but hate MMOs and Hunter games. I love Fighting games, but cannot stand beat-em-ups and hack-n-slashes. They're completely different games. I enjoy both rhythm and puzzle, but they're not my favorite genres.

I'm not voting.

Going by GFaqs genre category standards. they break RPGs and action up in many sub genres.

You LOVE RPGs? but hate MMO and Hunter then vote RPG and comment "Ugh you do know RPGs, MMO and Hunters aren't the SAME right? I voted RPG but, your poll options suck."

Thanks for your input and participation.

firegod69 posted...
Needs a Story option

Vote "Other and Unique" Thank You... wait don't most Vita games have a Story?

filanimetor posted...
Needs a Visual Novel/Dating Sim option...but...meh...
I'll probably the only one who'll vote for that...I was really uninterested in the Vita but when I heard there's a Photokano game on the Vita (I have and love the one on the PSP) I thought to myself, "Okay, I want a Vita now."

Of course it's not the only game or genre I want to play but it's the game that got me to want to get a Vita...

Don't have one yet sadly so voted for that instead...=p

Yeah I didn't think Vita owners cared about Dating Sims I never hear anyone talk about them on the boards.

Also be sure to get a Vita it is a nice handheld and before you know it games will be coming out the wood works for it.

Thank You for participating.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069
#24CompassPosted 7/13/2013 1:15:03 PM
KGTrigger posted...
I'm the kind that can spell.

lol. I came in here to literally say the same thing minus the first word.

Anyway, you left out the fratcore gamer, TC. I can picture Nnamz frozen at the poll choices right now.
#25gamezero6(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2013 2:10:43 PM
Compass posted...
KGTrigger posted...
I'm the kind that can spell.

lol. I came in here to literally say the same thing minus the first word.

Anyway, you left out the fratcore gamer, TC. I can picture Nnamz frozen at the poll choices right now.

Fratcore?

I think Nnamz would vote "All types", I can imagine if I haven't added that option then he'd probably would stuck at which genre to pick LoL. I honestly feel If I had not put the "All types" option RPGs would dominate the polls... even though its still a strong 2nd right now.
---
XBL GamerTag: NamiXJin
PSN(Ps Vita) ID: JinZer069