Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z digital download only PS Vita version.

#1GamingNerd2013Posted 7/13/2013 5:29:15 PM
http://www.gameindustry.com/ih/item.asp?id=4921

Unfortunately, there won't be a physical release of DBZ: Battle of Z for the Vita version. That's kind of a letdown. I'd rather have a physical copy than a digital download so I've taken this off my "to buy" list. The only way I might consider getting this game is if there's a price drop or it goes on sale.
#2foxgamer92Posted 7/13/2013 5:33:28 PM
Thank you TC. That's disappointing. Sony needs to get its ass in gear and release a 128GB memory stick because this will keep happening.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN: Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#3RyuuHou25Posted 7/13/2013 5:35:04 PM
Digital only games have been known to have price drops since they're digital only, like Warriors Orochi 3

I wonder how well the game will do given this though. It's quite weird, considering they're getting voice actors from the series to yet again reprise everyone.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#4SlaysmePosted 7/13/2013 5:39:09 PM
You're a fool for not buying a game you want because its DD only.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#5GameNextPosted 7/13/2013 5:40:07 PM
I hope other companies don't follow Namco's lead. I mean they would release a popular series such as Dragon Ball Z as digital only? Something is seriously wrong...
#6UltimacakePosted 7/13/2013 5:42:08 PM
I only buy DD, so I really don't care.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#7foxgamer92Posted 7/13/2013 5:44:18 PM
GameNext posted...
I hope other companies don't follow Namco's lead. I mean they would release a popular series such as Dragon Ball Z as digital only? Something is seriously wrong...

Nothing is wrong. The Vita isn't selling well in the west. This saves them money from shipping and for the physical cartridge.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN: Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#8Dragard_KaosPosted 7/13/2013 5:51:43 PM
Guess I'm getting this on PS3 then. Lame.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#9iDoneGotUPosted 7/13/2013 6:04:16 PM
But I ran out of space on my 8Gb and can't afford the 16...
---
Surrender Before ME!
#10darkdragongirlPosted 7/13/2013 6:05:51 PM
See not buying Digital copies is also a double edged sword.

Because companies will see that they put a game out to the West, but no one buys it because it isn't physical. So then companies see shallow download numbers (if they can count downloads) and say, "Well we won't bring x game because it didn't sell, and we brought games from Japan before to your handheld, and you still complained. So sad too bad,"
---
I don't care what system/PC or handheld/Tablet you play on as long as you enjoy your purchase and respect mine.
People who agree: 3