What are you most excited for?

#1Laevant(Moderator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:20:20 AM
You know the drill. - Results (316 votes)
Tearaway
9.81% (31 votes)
Killzone Mercenary
17.72% (56 votes)
Final Fantasy X and/or X-2 HD
21.84% (69 votes)
Dragon's Crown
14.24% (45 votes)
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
8.54% (27 votes)
Demon Gaze
6.33% (20 votes)
Freedom Wars (confirmation of localisation still pending)
7.91% (25 votes)
Rayman Legends
3.8% (12 votes)
Atelier Meruru Plus
5.06% (16 votes)
Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate
4.75% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
A few things to get out of the way:

For those who missed the announcement concerning a western release of Danganronpa and Demon Gaze, see here: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-07-06/nisa-licenses-danganronpa-demon-gaze-games-in-west

Freedom Wars was included because its developer, SCE Japan Studio, releases the vast majority of their games outside of Japan, so I'd be surprised if we didn't see it in America, Europe and elsewhere eventually.

If your most anticipated game is not on the list, I ask that you humbly forgive poor GameFAQs for its mildly restrictive poll settings.

As for me, Tearaway > Killzone > Danganronpa > the rest. FFX/X2 and Meruru are appealing, but I'll probably get the former on PS3, and I've played the PS3 edition of the latter (but I'll stay get the Vita edition).
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#2darkdragongirlPosted 7/14/2013 10:24:04 AM
I voted Rayman Legends.

If I had to choose an exclusive I'd say KZM. I was excited for Tearaway but someone told me it is a touch only game. That seems weird, but hopefully I find it done well.
---
I don't care what system/PC or handheld/Tablet you play on as long as you enjoy your purchase and respect mine.
People who agree: 3
#3lunchEATSyouPosted 7/14/2013 10:24:13 AM
I would have picked Ys but I settled for Demon Gaze
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#4stargazer64Posted 7/14/2013 10:25:29 AM
Other- Superfrog HD
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#5Undrey_Posted 7/14/2013 10:26:31 AM
darkdragongirl posted...
I voted Rayman Legends.

If I had to choose an exclusive I'd say KZM. I was excited for Tearaway but someone told me it is a touch only game. That seems weird, but hopefully I find it done well.

It's not a touch only game, the person who told you that is a troll.

Mine is Tearaway, because we haven't seen a new IP cartoony 3D platformer in years.

And the devs said that the levels after the tutorials aren't very gimmicky.
---
"Honour and death go together like hotsauce and my balls"
#6Laevant(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:27:56 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
I would have picked Ys but I settled for Demon Gaze

Oops. My mistake. I completely overlooked it when checking the release list for a few space-fillers. >_>

darkdragongirl posted...
I voted Rayman Legends.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the game uses standard controls for movement and such. I thought that the touch-functions are just things like manipulating the environment e.g. tapping the back pad to move things on-screen.
---
#7Dragard_KaosPosted 7/14/2013 10:34:20 AM
Demon Gaze. I love first-person JRPGs. Though Freedom Wars is looking damn good as well.
---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#8darkdragongirlPosted 7/14/2013 10:36:07 AM
Oh good. Then I will enjoy Tearaway.
---
I don't care what system/PC or handheld/Tablet you play on as long as you enjoy your purchase and respect mine.
People who agree: 3
#9Lord_VishanaPosted 7/14/2013 10:40:12 AM
Actually, I'm excited for every game you listed! :-)

My most anticipated game is one you didn't mention, Mind-0.

If I had to choose a single title from your list it would be Danganronpa.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#10Laevant(Topic Creator)(Moderator)Posted 7/14/2013 10:42:27 AM
I considered Mind-0 for the list, but I just wasn't sure how likely a western release was. From what I've seen, though, I hope it does make it over here. Looks pretty interesting.

darkdragongirl posted...
Oh good. Then I will enjoy Tearaway.

Of course you will! It is a Media Molecule game, after all.
---