Which Game? - Results (64 votes)
Final Fantasy 7
54.69% (35 votes)
Final Fantasy 8
15.63% (10 votes)
Chrono Cross
29.69% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
So I just beat FF9 my favorite RPG of all time next to Grandia 2, and I'm lost on which game to do next. I'm going through the games doing everything possible, for FF9. I leveled on Grand Dragons at level 10, I did every side quest (Not Excalibur 2 beat Hades in 12 Hours) fought all the secret bosses, and watched the extra scene. I want to do the same for FF7/8, and Chrono Cross, but I can't decided which I should do next. I know for FF7 I'd like to do the early level up tricks. Get Beta from the Snake, Kill Infinite soldiers in sector 4 slums, and the Alarm trick in Disk 1, but other then that just do all the side quest, kill the weapons, get the ultimate weapons, and KotTR. FF8 I want to get everyone Ultimate Weapon before the end of Disk 1+all the weapons, GFs, Cards, magazines and for Chrono Cross I really don't know of anything special you can do besides enjoy the game.
#2ZamnatoPosted 7/18/2013 12:14:21 PM
Its a difficult choice, but play the ff7 first.
#313_TanksPosted 7/18/2013 12:14:32 PM
Maybe try a new type of run in Chrono Cross.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-5/
#4Spiffy247Posted 7/18/2013 12:17:03 PM
I honestly found FF8 to be moderately disappointing. I plan to beat it, but I would not recommend it.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#5Sami1000Posted 7/18/2013 1:05:19 PM
If you have never played FF7 or 8 then i'd suggest 8 next because other fans haven't yet decided it for you that FF8 sucks so you could form your own opinion about the game. Its easiest FF game there is and has least secrets and stuff to find but its so damn fun and has ever other god stuff you would expect from FF game like great characters, graphics, music and story. It has most epic moments and cut scenes in any FF game i have played. Also its music still causes goose bumbs for me even though i have beated it like 6 times.

Its kinda shame that square doesn't release FF type 0 in EU and US. I mean just look how popular FF series is! People are STILL buying old FF games today. Hell i have seen like 12 topics about "what FF game should i play or are they any good" in last 6 months.
#6EdwardE1ric(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 2:26:20 PM
Sami1000 posted...
If you have never played FF7 or 8 then i'd suggest 8 next because other fans haven't yet decided it for you that FF8 sucks so you could form your own opinion about the game. Its easiest FF game there is and has least secrets and stuff to find but its so damn fun and has ever other god stuff you would expect from FF game like great characters, graphics, music and story. It has most epic moments and cut scenes in any FF game i have played. Also its music still causes goose bumbs for me even though i have beated it like 6 times.

Its kinda shame that square doesn't release FF type 0 in EU and US. I mean just look how popular FF series is! People are STILL buying old FF games today. Hell i have seen like 12 topics about "what FF game should i play or are they any good" in last 6 months.

Of Course I've beat them, I just want to run through them again doing every little bit I can this time. Aka every side quest, and secret boss. While FF8 is going to be a good 20Hours+ on the first disk alone for me, cause I want to get everyone's ultimate weapons, which takes a lot of time. Drawing, AP grinding for your GF's, and hunting down certain monsters to card mod. I honestly love FF8 too, It's tied with my number 3/4th spot next to FF7. I like the story more in 8, but I don't like the drawing system to much, but it's fun to see them try something new so I don't not like it. #1 is FF9 followed by 10, can't wait for the HD version. :)
#7badboyPosted 7/18/2013 2:41:35 PM
Chrono Cross
#8jrb363Posted 7/18/2013 2:50:19 PM
Honestly: Chrono Trigger

But if that's not an option: FF7
---
YamiYugi4400: Your words wound me my lovely Zero
Spookyryu: Indeed, pretty strong words, you should call an ambulance wii u wiiii uuu
#9EdwardE1ric(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 5:07:20 PM
jrb363 posted...
Honestly: Chrono Trigger

But if that's not an option: FF7

Lol! I smashed that game bro. I have every side quest, every piece of gear, 99 items, and all the endings. I also own the 3DS version of it so I have the monster arena too. :)
#10Phil_E_BluntPosted 7/21/2013 11:57:11 AM
Did you do the jump rope game with Vivi in Alexandria? Did you collect one of every card in game...? The card game is fun but it can be a pain when you think you are about to score a new card, then BLAM!! COMBO turn of events...CPU wins. *soft reset*
---
"He is a Belmont..I will not suffer that bloodline any longer!"