Anybody else thinking of jumping ship?

#1ZatchBellPosted 7/18/2013 5:23:40 PM
I don't feel like sony is going to turn this vita thing around and thus the vita sales will continue to suffer and 3rd parties will stay away from it as well as fewer and fewer big budget AAA game releases. While dragons crown, Y's, and killzone look really cool its not enough to be honest to base an entire systems future off of.

E3 saw nothing come out of it almost other then what everybody already knew. Indie games.....bleh keep that crap on iphone. Vita is a powerhouse and deserves respect but it seems its just going to go quietly into the night and never come back. My vita is up on craigslist ive reached the breaking point where i will not support a system like this any longer when sony themself doesn't even care.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#2Boney00Posted 7/18/2013 5:26:26 PM
I play on both sides.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#3talesfan215Posted 7/18/2013 5:30:06 PM
ZatchBell posted...
I don't feel like sony is going to turn this vita thing around and thus the vita sales will continue to suffer and 3rd parties will stay away from it as well as fewer and fewer big budget AAA game releases. While dragons crown, Y's, and killzone look really cool its not enough to be honest to base an entire systems future off of.

E3 saw nothing come out of it almost other then what everybody already knew. Indie games.....bleh keep that crap on iphone. Vita is a powerhouse and deserves respect but it seems its just going to go quietly into the night and never come back. My vita is up on craigslist ive reached the breaking point where i will not support a system like this any longer when sony themself doesn't even care.

I would wait until Gamescon if I was you.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#4psvitantifailPosted 7/18/2013 5:34:26 PM
talesfan215 posted...
ZatchBell posted...

I would wait until Gamescon if I was you.

Me to...
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#5Spiffy247Posted 7/18/2013 5:36:08 PM
I have both systems, and I'm not jumping ship. I'm jumping on ketchup packets.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#6lunchEATSyouPosted 7/18/2013 5:36:54 PM
I'm going down with the ship, Capn'
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#7RjmhartPosted 7/18/2013 5:37:10 PM
Gamescon
---
Psn: big_bob002
#8cheezedadadaPosted 7/18/2013 5:39:57 PM(edited)
Naw..I dont consider any of these to be ships. They are just objects that I own. I own a Vita/3DS, PC and all the consoles. If I dont play one of them for months or years at a time, they just sit there...I dont consider it jumping a ship though, I am just not playing them.

If someone were to look at it like it were something they needed to either attach themselves to or let it go and wasn't excited for anything on the horizon, I would say go ahead and 'jump ship'. It doesn't really matter though...you can put the Vita down and play something else until a new Vita game comes up. It doesn't have to be so black and white.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"..XBL is same as here..no extra 'da'
#9xenoleingodPosted 7/18/2013 5:39:41 PM
truth be told guys idt gamescon is going to be the vitas turn around time they had the chance at e3 and basically played favorite to ps4
---
Currently playing soul sacrifice persona 4 golden fire emblem awakening muramasa rebirth
Psn= xenoleingod
#1013_TanksPosted 7/18/2013 5:40:16 PM
You should of taken it as an opportunity to try games you would of normally ignored. You can't just play the same **** all the time. Don't get me wrong, I do wish the Vita would get more higher budget games. But until it does, I'll just stick with the good variety of indie titles. And if or when the Vita dies, at least it broadened my respect for different kinds of games.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-5/