Any way to find files that don't show up under your video/pictures???

#1RankorrPosted 7/19/2013 5:15:51 PM
If the topic makes any sense. I finally decided I want to customize the look of my Vita home screen with some wallpapers per page. I downloaded some images straight from the Vita web browser. When I went to look in the picture albums, only about 2 of the 4 I downloaded showed up!!! Where did those others go?? I did the same with a video trailer download from the browser, and according to the Vita it downloaded no problem....yet it isn't recognized or something on the Vita video app.

Any way I can go into the memory card and delete them since they don't work? =/ The media manager didn't seem to help unless I was doing something wrong....
#2mishimarampoakuPosted 7/19/2013 5:29:23 PM
You can try to rebuild your database:
https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3735/~/ps-vita-safe-mode

Rebuilding database is an option after obtaining safe mode (when the ps vita is off you hold for five seconds the ps home button, power button, and R button). Rebuilding database deletes "lists, messages, and some other saved information" it will delete corrupt data and hopefully those pics.

Another option is to backup your ps vita data through content manager, the backup may say for example 3700 mb total but will stop before that and may state "backup file is 3670 mb" and then you can restore your data.
#3Rankorr(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2013 7:28:42 PM
I will try these out later, thanks!!!