how is virtual tennis 4 for ps vita

#1broncosfan1719Posted 7/19/2013 7:06:42 PM
#1 how r the graphics

#2 how is career mode

#3 is it fun overall

#4 it says the each player has a different stratgery to beat is that true?

#5 is it hard

#6 and the last question would buy it $14.00 new
---
Remember Don't drink and drive or texting while driving because it causes serious injures or kill innocent people that don't deserve to be injured or dead
#2stargazer64Posted 7/19/2013 8:07:05 PM
It is excellent and fun. Looks great and plays wonderfully.

I am not too terribly deep into the career mode, but it has not gotten difficult at all yet. I often find that Sega games hit a wall of cheap difficulty eventually, so I'm not sure if this does that.

The strategy to beat the cpu players is pretty consistent. Get them to hit a weak shot and then power one by them.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#3MetalZoicPosted 7/19/2013 8:34:01 PM
Graphically it is one of the very best looking games on the system. Native rez, 60fps and very smooth game play.
#4Freelance_WolfPosted 7/19/2013 8:46:37 PM
It's excellent. Go buy it now.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#5babbolsPosted 7/19/2013 9:12:46 PM
1.) Graphics are extremely good.

2.) Career mode is so much fun, especially when you play visitors online and it has a lot of great paths you can but stays the same at the end, what I meant is either you want to increase your stars or train more.

3.) Very fun and absolutely gorgeous especially when you play online and play better players than you. Hah.

4.) I won't say different strategies but it's more like "techniques" on how you'll approach the opponents to know when you'll put out the drop shot, where you'll make them run, and how you're going to put out you're next shot.

5.) I'd say hard on arcade mode and when you're on the 2 stages of your career mode because the King becomes a beast mode but later on when you get use to the game, you'll beat him pretty easily and he might not even score. (Beat him and love him the 3rd time in career mode, the second try I almost but he's just really good and my stats are bad.)

6.) That's a great deal, I think it became one of the purchase on PS+ but that's already a good deal. I bought mine since its release.

PS: Good luck and I hope to see you online if you ever bought the game!
---
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!"
#6EasystridePosted 7/20/2013 11:34:24 AM
It's been my go to game for good 30 minute spurts.
---
PSN: Easystride
XBL: Easystryde
#7ServantOfErieosPosted 7/20/2013 11:52:49 AM
You can probably get it cheaper than the price you listed new.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#8LukenatmePosted 7/20/2013 4:32:41 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
You can probably get it cheaper than the price you listed new.

Do share where such a deal may exist. I have been watching for a price drop on this title and Fry's or Amazon seem to be cheapest at $15, though Fry's raised it back to $20.
#9godslayer61Posted 7/20/2013 10:06:47 PM
stargazer64 posted...
It is excellent and fun. Looks great and plays wonderfully.

I am not too terribly deep into the career mode, but it has not gotten difficult at all yet. I often find that Sega games hit a wall of cheap difficulty eventually, so I'm not sure if this does that.

The strategy to beat the cpu players is pretty consistent. Get them to hit a weak shot and then power one by them.

it is what he said and further down it gets a lot harder but it takes a while to get there plus it is funn. cant wait for the new ps3 hotshots golf comes out this tuseday .
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925
#10mcwarrior14Posted 7/21/2013 5:29:10 AM
It's a fantastic game, I bought it off of ebay for 5 - I don't even like tennis games but for a fiver I thought i'd give it a go...

Great game, fantastic for on the go spurts, and good for a good hours worth of play....I managed to lose time to that.