who do you want to buy ATLUS?

#21_PerfectionistPosted 7/21/2013 7:28:25 AM
Anyone EXCEPT Capcom. Otherwise they'll ruin yet another franchise.
#22ryudin89Posted 7/21/2013 7:28:34 AM
*See's Nintendo and Sony leading the poll*

Wha.... What the **** is wrong with you people? No. Give them to someone who will actually allow development on all consoles. NIS would be the ideal and dream choice.
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
3DS Friend Code:3780-9074-3418
#23Bancario51Posted 7/21/2013 7:46:01 AM
Disney
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#24Numbuh100Posted 7/21/2013 8:01:46 AM
nesky posted...
Brasen posted...
ItchyTasty93 posted...
LOL nintendo winning on the vita board

they proven in the past to give their developers a place to fully innovate and not limit them: see monolith soft

that is the kind of environment atlus needs

though the downside would be atlus exclusive to nintendo probably

but id rather have to buy nintendo hardware than see atlus get gutted and the games turn to s***

And Sony hasn't proven that? Nintendo has inferior hardware, doesn't matter what way you slice it. Better hardware doesn't mean better game, but it does mean higher potential. And I believe Atlus can tap into that potential, there's no doubt in my mind.

Hardware power is not the point. Nintendo can sell a lot of handhelds. They can make money for Atlus like crazy. Sony can't get Vitas moving even with PG4.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2
#25OximofoPosted 7/21/2013 8:05:34 AM
Saintdante posted...
Atlus just needs a 100% hands off buyer maybe Tecmo Koei I mean they do localize the Atelier series which is much more niche then what Atlus makes.

---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#26SSj ChronoPosted 7/21/2013 8:08:50 AM
I believe the supposed sale price was 149 million dollars right? I've got 10$ here, just need 14,899,999 more people to chip in 10$.
---
You know you've had a great night out when someone gets tazered & it's only half over.
I hit your car, come find me - note on windshield
#27SaintdantePosted 7/21/2013 8:16:29 AM
ryudin89 posted...
*See's Nintendo and Sony leading the poll*

Wha.... What the **** is wrong with you people? No. Give them to someone who will actually allow development on all consoles. NIS would be the ideal and dream choice.

There are few neutrals on this board... it's pretty much infested with fanboys of both sides...
#28neskyPosted 7/21/2013 8:23:08 AM
Numbuh100 posted...
nesky posted...
Brasen posted...
ItchyTasty93 posted...
LOL nintendo winning on the vita board

they proven in the past to give their developers a place to fully innovate and not limit them: see monolith soft

that is the kind of environment atlus needs

though the downside would be atlus exclusive to nintendo probably

but id rather have to buy nintendo hardware than see atlus get gutted and the games turn to s***

And Sony hasn't proven that? Nintendo has inferior hardware, doesn't matter what way you slice it. Better hardware doesn't mean better game, but it does mean higher potential. And I believe Atlus can tap into that potential, there's no doubt in my mind.

Hardware power is not the point. Nintendo can sell a lot of handhelds. They can make money for Atlus like crazy. Sony can't get Vitas moving even with PG4.

Nintendo moving handhelds =/= Atlus making more money. Watch Persona 5 rip SMT4 sales a new one on Sony platforms. That's pretty much a sure thing. If it doesn't exceed, it will be in the same ball park. Also remember Atlus will be moving units not only on Vita, but on PS4. I don't care if Atlus puts Persona 6 on the WiiU, I'm not buying one.

Also, more powerful hardware creates the opportunity for higher quality projects. As I said, Atlus can tap into that realm no problem.
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
#29Ironneos99Posted 7/21/2013 8:31:25 AM
i don't mind any company as long it is japanese company except SquareEnix and Sony
---
Altaha Abilia
#30bigboyrfPosted 7/21/2013 8:33:20 AM
Alot of you fear nintendo or other publishers buying atlus. Well it's not written in stone a videogame publisher has to buy other videogame publishers.

I think the far more likely future is a random business company buying atlus. Who's to say this wont happen, as index bought atlus and atlus is there only connection to videogames.
---
How hilarious .You just set off my trap card . Your death approaches.
Playing: BL2(pc), bioshock(pc), soul sacrifice,ff7, jak HD (vita)