Got a Vita last night!

#21Mcnugget2256Posted 7/20/2013 4:25:22 PM(edited)
Your getting Persona, very good start.

LittleBigPlanet Vita is a very fun, very creative platforming game. There are 100,000+ user created levels that you can experience with up to 4 wi-fi friends. The story and level created is exceptional as well.

Rayman Origins, once again, is a great platforming game loved by most Vita owners. Lots of levels, lots of challenge, lack of multiplayer however. But this game is great by yourself.

Plants Vs Zombies is incredibly addictive. The greatest tower defense game I've ever player. Recommend checking this one out, and only $15.

Sound Shapes is a very original side scrolling music-based game. Just like LBP, players can create their own levels. It won hand-held game of the year for 2012. And expect a great deal of challenge as well.

The best hack and slash game goes to Dynasty Warriors Next. If your a fan of DW games, its more the same, and that's a good enough reason to get this game. Ignore the reviews and try it for yourself.

Lumines Electronic Symphony is the best music/puzzler game on the Vita.

If you plan on getting a few PSP games, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Castlevania, GTA, and Patapon are some of the best.

A few games that others might recommend are Soul Sacrifice, Gravity Rush, and Ragnarok. These game's are not my cup of tea, but maybe you will like them.

Hope this helps. I know these aren't all Rpgs, put they are all great Vita games. And enjoy the Vita's pride and joy, Persona 4 Golden.
---
3DS FC: 3695-0144-3766 David
AC Dream Suite: 5100-2287-7010 Pemberly
#22talesfan215Posted 7/20/2013 4:24:29 PM
GloryChaos posted...
Get Super Stardust Delta if you like shoot em ups. It's great. As for deep indie RPGs, I can't name any that have actually been released yet. People seem to have high expectations for Soul Saga, so try getting that in 2014.

Pick up Muramasa if you don't already have it on the Wii.

talesfan215 posted...
ItchyTasty93 posted...
Got a Vita last night
*the next day*
Are you sad now?

Sad because Ys is a better game than SMT4? LOL, what kind of backward world do you live in?

And this response is appropriate because...?

Did you see the response I quoted? There was some slight Vita bashing there.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#23BlueBombei2Posted 7/20/2013 5:03:05 PM
talesfan215 posted...
GloryChaos posted...
Get Super Stardust Delta if you like shoot em ups. It's great. As for deep indie RPGs, I can't name any that have actually been released yet. People seem to have high expectations for Soul Saga, so try getting that in 2014.

Pick up Muramasa if you don't already have it on the Wii.

talesfan215 posted...
ItchyTasty93 posted...
Got a Vita last night
*the next day*
Are you sad now?

Sad because Ys is a better game than SMT4? LOL, what kind of backward world do you live in?

And this response is appropriate because...?

Did you see the response I quoted? There was some slight Vita bashing there.

So you bash back? Have you beaten both Ys 8 and SMT IV? Come on dude. Just put them on ignore. Don't be part of the problem.
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)