Do you find the analog sticks unresponsive at times?

#1shotgunheadshotPosted 7/20/2013 6:36:21 AM
I was at EB games and was playing Sly cooper,and I slowly tipped the analog so sly could tip toe but it felt really hard to do. I could not move the camera around while tip toeing it would not let me. Are the analogs better responsive in the FPS games vita has? The analogs sticks seem to be low quality to me,and not that big.
#2stargazer64Posted 7/20/2013 6:39:04 AM
Demo Vitas are more likely to have been manhandled and destroyed.

I think they are fine. I like them more than the dual shock ones, though not as much as Wii / U / 360.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#3ORANGE666Posted 7/20/2013 10:17:45 AM
Tip Toe always locks onto nearby enemies. You being unable to move the camera well was the game design not the vita
#4Sami1000Posted 7/20/2013 12:42:11 PM
I find them to be uncomfortable and loose as hell.
#5j2zon2591Posted 7/20/2013 2:55:10 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
I was at EB games and was playing Sly cooper,and I slowly tipped the analog so sly could tip toe but it felt really hard to do. I could not move the camera around while tip toeing it would not let me. Are the analogs better responsive in the FPS games vita has? The analogs sticks seem to be low quality to me,and not that big.

It takes time to adjust. Took me several days.

My thumbs cramped as well.