i have something to say

#1rnrrjPosted 7/20/2013 3:37:15 PM
i'm always reading this board, without posting anything. but now i feel like i should. i own both the psvita and the 3ds, and i play the both of them a lot. i actually feel really tired that people have to fight over which one of this two console is the best, or about sales or something related to that.or even about which between the wii u or the Vita is selling less.yes the 3ds is getting a better support by nintendo than the one sony is giving to the vita. i live in europe and we have a really really bad release schedule, but it was the same with the psp, nobody seemed to care about that console either in the beginning until kingdom hearts was released and then everybody i knew started buying the console and asking me what good game they could get for it. i think that at sony ,they aren't so stupid to kill a system so easily,and that good games ( that aren't portings or remakes) will eventually come out.i think that to call a console a failure, may it be the wii u or the vita, we need to wait until this generation is over.
#2BlueBombei2Posted 7/20/2013 3:40:33 PM
I really think most of the people that fight over which console is the best and flame probably don't have both consoles or are under the age of eighteen.
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)
#3bulletproofvitaPosted 7/20/2013 3:43:54 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
I really think most of the people that fight over which console is the best and flame probably don't have both consoles or are under the age of eighteen.

This.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
[Pacific Rim : Movie of the year]
#4bassyuraPosted 7/20/2013 3:45:57 PM
Flaming is a moddable offense. Please don't do that.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#5BlueBombei2Posted 7/20/2013 3:46:57 PM
bassyura posted...
Flaming is a moddable offense. Please don't do that.

No one in this thread has flamed anyone. :)
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)
#6Spiffy247Posted 7/20/2013 3:52:25 PM
I also own both systems. *points to sig*
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#7rnrrj(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2013 3:57:44 PM(edited)
i can understand that not anyone has both the systems, what i do not understand is why someone who doesn't own a console has to go on that system board just to insult the owners and the console itself. i don't think is an intelligent thing to do.
#8j2zon2591Posted 7/20/2013 4:01:50 PM
rnrrj posted...
i can understand that not anyone has both the systems, what i do not understand is why someone who doesn't own a console has to go on that system board just to insult the owners and the console itself. i don't think is an intelligent thing to do.

There are actual posters like that!?
#9chuchumyrocketPosted 7/20/2013 4:12:35 PM
j2zon2591 posted...
rnrrj posted...

Is this your first day here?
---
PSN: chuchumyrocket Steam: chuchumyrocket
"Perhaps it is 30 fps, but it's the fastest 30 fps I've seen."
#10bulletproofvitaPosted 7/20/2013 4:23:58 PM
chuchumyrocket posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
rnrrj posted...

Is this your first day here?

LOL
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
[Pacific Rim : Movie of the year]