i have something to say

#21SmoshCuchPosted 7/20/2013 4:01:41 PM
j2zon2591 posted...
Well, I thought most "trolls" here own a VITA and is more than genuinely pissed with the handling.

If Sony had actually sold 1 Vita for every troll on this board, it would be the best-selling system of all time.
#22BlueBombei2Posted 7/20/2013 4:06:14 PM
There aren't that many trolls on the 3DS board, but some are there. The bad thing is that the trolls there are the same trolls that stay over here and troll.
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)
#23bulletproofvitaPosted 7/20/2013 4:07:00 PM
stargazer64 posted...
bulletproofvita posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
I really think most of the people that fight over which console is the best and flame probably don't have both consoles or are under the age of eighteen.

This.

The jerk store called; they are all outta you

This.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
[Pacific Rim : Movie of the year]
#24bassyuraPosted 7/20/2013 5:46:57 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
bassyura posted...
Flaming is a moddable offense. Please don't do that.

No one in this thread has flamed anyone. :)

Then nobody should be flammed when discussing why the PS Vita is superior to the Nintendo 3DS.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#25Anarchy-182Posted 7/20/2013 5:52:19 PM
Maybe the trolls are console users who want to start a flame war between 3DS and Vita. You! You must investigate this while I sit back.
#26j2zon2591Posted 7/20/2013 5:53:57 PM
SmoshCuch posted...
j2zon2591 posted...
Well, I thought most "trolls" here own a VITA and is more than genuinely pissed with the handling.

If Sony had actually sold 1 Vita for every troll on this board, it would be the best-selling system of all time.

lol. Doubt we even have enough VITA trolls for that xD
#27BlueBombei2Posted 7/20/2013 6:16:19 PM
bassyura posted...
BlueBombei2 posted...
bassyura posted...
Flaming is a moddable offense. Please don't do that.

No one in this thread has flamed anyone. :)

Then nobody should be flammed when discussing why the PS Vita is superior to the Nintendo 3DS.

What are you even talking about?
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)
#28Sami1000Posted 7/20/2013 6:21:50 PM
its kinda hard to not to be disappointed with vita when all of the gaming sites writes how horrible vita sales are.

My disappointment with vita isn't because of lack of games but with the unit itself. I hate the analogs. Shoulder buttons and touch features. There are loads of games which interests me but i can't play them.

About 3ds, i don't say anything about it unless someone makes comparison threads or such. I sincerely feel that its crappy product and i can't understand why its so popular.
#29bulletproofvitaPosted 7/20/2013 6:31:44 PM
Sami1000 posted...
My disappointment with vita isn't because of lack of games but with the unit itself. I hate the analogs. Shoulder buttons and touch features. There are loads of games which interests me but i can't play them.

Shirley you cant be serious?
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
[Pacific Rim : Movie of the year]
#30Sami1000Posted 7/20/2013 6:45:51 PM
bulletproofvita posted...
Sami1000 posted...

Shirley you cant be serious?

I am.

Shirley???