Deus Ex: The Fall on PS Vita.

#21ThugETHPosted 7/23/2013 6:28:40 AM
ill-thoughts posted...
Narcissistic Monster‏@goon2agremalin 5h
@shahidkamal i NEED that Deus Ex: The Fall on PS Vita....preferably by Christmas....what can i do to make that happen???

4:07 PM - 22 Jul 13 Details

No Reply -_-

As a digital only release it would take minimal effort to port and release it on PSN but I still think it's unlikely we will get it due to it not being a full on Deus Ex game.
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#22vazurahanPosted 7/23/2013 7:00:10 AM
ThugETH posted...
ill-thoughts posted...
Narcissistic Monster&#8207;@goon2agremalin 5h
@shahidkamal i NEED that Deus Ex: The Fall on PS Vita....preferably by Christmas....what can i do to make that happen???

No Reply -_-

As a digital only release it would take minimal effort to port and release it on PSN but I still think it's unlikely we will get it due to it not being a full on Deus Ex game.

I thought Vita's hardware is very much the same as the iPad3 but with more cores.

I wonder if it's difficult to port iOS games to Vita.
#23RjmhartPosted 7/23/2013 7:15:16 AM(edited)
vazurahan posted...
ThugETH posted...
ill-thoughts posted...
Narcissistic Monster&#8207;@goon2agremalin 5h

No Reply -_-

I thought Vita's hardware is very much the same as the iPad3 but with more cores.

I wonder if it's difficult to port iOS games to Vita.

Well the other thing is I wonder if they run into legal crap? Apple may have some kind of exclusive, 1-2 year type agreement in order to get the games released on ios.

I was thinking, have there been any ios games that have ported over to Vita? Any of these indies?
---
Psn: big_bob002
#24ThugETHPosted 7/23/2013 8:49:04 AM(edited)
It's coming to android too so it can't be an exclusive. I'm waiting to try it on my galaxys3 and galaxy tab 2.
Shadowrun in a few days too!
---
#25RjmhartPosted 7/23/2013 8:52:45 AM
ThugETH posted...
It's coming to android too so it can't be an exclusive. I'm waiting to try it on my galaxys3 and galaxy tab 2.

How is the Galaxy s3? I've been looking at phones the last few days since mine just randomly stops working and I'm due for an upgrade.

T-Mobile has the S3 as $20 down and you pay $20/month and the S4 as $150 down and you pay $21/month. The total cost is $500 and $650 respectively. I'm thinking I use my phone every day so it might be worth it.
---
Psn: big_bob002
#26hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/23/2013 8:53:05 AM
I do not want to live in a brown world :(
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#27ThugETHPosted 7/23/2013 10:00:39 AM
Rjmhart posted...
ThugETH posted...

How is the Galaxy s3? I've been looking at phones the last few days since mine just randomly stops working and I'm due for an upgrade.

T-Mobile has the S3 as $20 down and you pay $20/month and the S4 as $150 down and you pay $21/month. The total cost is $500 and $650 respectively. I'm thinking I use my phone every day so it might be worth it.

It's amazing best phone on the market imo, well there's the s4 but that's only slightly better than the 3.
---
#28Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/23/2013 10:03:54 AM
ThugETH posted...
Rjmhart posted...
ThugETH posted...

It's amazing best phone on the market imo, well there's the s4 but that's only slightly better than the 3.

I have been told Xperia Z is equally good as S4?
Is that true?
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#29Terry-bogardPosted 7/23/2013 11:11:07 AM
Given how shamefully bad deus ex on ps3 is , I don't want that thing on vita.
---
Videogame cancer : Perpetual easy mode (AKA USA syndrome), word "main" in fighting games.
#30eSpuddPosted 7/23/2013 1:58:54 PM
Getting The Fall on Vita would be great. I don't see why it wouldn't sell well (for what install base there is). I bet we have a shot if it sells well on the tablet side...
---
We have wormsign!