Everytime I play 3DS, I think Vita is better. And everytine I play Vita...

#1Mcnugget2256Posted 7/22/2013 12:36:50 PM
I think 3DS is better. Anyone else like this? The best way to explain it is that I know 3DS is doing better than the Vita right now, so ill go and play that. But when I play the 3DS, I know that this isn't the best hand held experience, then jump back to Vita. But while playing on Vita, I always think of the lack of games, the poor sales, and how flammable it is, so I switch back to 3DS.

I know it seems strange to people that only have one hand held, but what about the people that have both?
---
On 3DS: Animal Crossing, Pokemon White 2, Monster Hunter 3 Ult.
On Vita: Persona 4, LittleBigPlanet, Plants Vs Zombies, MHFU.
#2yankee6903Posted 7/22/2013 12:38:27 PM
You're wierd good sir.

Anyway I have both and enjoy both...for different reasons. I prefer the Sony library overall and love the hardware, But 3DS had WAY more good stuff out right now so I play it more.
#3Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 12:42:04 PM
yankee6903 posted...
You're wierd good sir.

Anyway I have both and enjoy both...for different reasons. I prefer the Sony library overall and love the hardware, But 3DS had WAY more good stuff out right now so I play it more.

Just couldn't help yourself calling me weird. There are people out there like this besides me. Perhaps your weird for thinking otherwise.
---
#4yankee6903Posted 7/22/2013 12:42:51 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
yankee6903 posted...
You're wierd good sir.

Just couldn't help yourself calling me weird. There are people out there like this besides me. Perhaps your weird for thinking otherwise.

touche'
#5MotiJrPosted 7/22/2013 12:49:40 PM
Maybe you should concentrate on enjoying the game you're playing rather than worry over which system is better. Just a thought.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#6Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 7/22/2013 12:53:01 PM
MotiJr posted...
Maybe you should concentrate on enjoying the game you're playing rather than worry over which system is better. Just a thought.

*points to sig*

Bro I'm enjoying them. I love both systems, its just a thought in the back of my mind on which I'd rather play at the moment.
---
#7dawud1930Posted 7/22/2013 12:55:57 PM
I understand the feeling. The games are often better on 3ds, but the Vita hardware is so much more advanced and comfortable...
It's all about enjoying your games in the end though
#8xenoleingodPosted 7/22/2013 1:27:17 PM
I prefer to play with my vita a lot more than my 3ds I just find vita games more fun than what I have
heck the only reason my 3ds sees sunlight Is street pass not saying the 3ds is awful its a good system but I just like playing my vita more I feel theres much more to do it on it
---
Currently playing soul sacrifice persona 4 golden fire emblem awakening muramasa rebirth
Psn= xenoleingod
#9j2zon2591Posted 7/22/2013 2:04:13 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...
I think 3DS is better. Anyone else like this? The best way to explain it is that I know 3DS is doing better than the Vita right now, so ill go and play that. But when I play the 3DS, I know that this isn't the best hand held experience, then jump back to Vita. But while playing on Vita, I always think of the lack of games, the poor sales, and how flammable it is, so I switch back to 3DS.

I know it seems strange to people that only have one hand held, but what about the people that have both?

I can imagine myself like that if I owned a 3DS.

It's being ambivalent with the two systems.
#10bearinbluehousePosted 7/22/2013 2:09:45 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...

What?
---
Is that fear in your voice, Barbara?