SoulCalibur 2 HD vita petition

#1AdventShadow02Posted 7/22/2013 3:26:51 PM
Posted this for WiiU as well. It probably won't work but I'll try lol
#213_TanksPosted 7/22/2013 3:29:11 PM
I'd love it to come out for both. But i'm not sure it would have Link in the Wii U version. The HD update is a port of the PS2 one.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-6/
#3Sami1000Posted 7/22/2013 4:38:23 PM
Why on earth you didn't make petition for Soul calibur 3 instead? Much better game and it has the best singleplayer mode ever made for fighting game.
#4RygonPosted 7/22/2013 4:51:54 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Why on earth you didn't make petition for Soul calibur 3 instead? Much better game and it has the best singleplayer mode ever made for fighting game.

It has more content but the actual fighting is broken beyond belief and is by far the worst in the series. There is a lot more to fighting games than single player content. That's dead last.
---
http://backloggery.com/war_lion108
#5Sami1000Posted 7/22/2013 5:16:26 PM
Rygon posted...
Sami1000 posted...

It has more content but the actual fighting is broken beyond belief and is by far the worst in the series. There is a lot more to fighting games than single player content. That's dead last.

I see. I never thought multiplayer part. All i know is that i loved to unlock more stuff and make my own fighters, choose their styles and having multiple paths for story campaign. I don't care if its broken because i play singleplayer games only but you make valid point there.
#6sinncrossPosted 7/22/2013 5:32:14 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Rygon posted...
Sami1000 posted...

I see. I never thought multiplayer part. All i know is that i loved to unlock more stuff and make my own fighters, choose their styles and having multiple paths for story campaign. I don't care if its broken because i play singleplayer games only but you make valid point there.

SC3 sucks so much.

It was because of that game that I dropped the series altogether and frankly have no intention of ever going back.

SC2 HD on the the other hand....
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Waiting on PS4
#7StrikeNinja24Posted 7/22/2013 5:36:35 PM
Guys. Namco.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#8Sami1000Posted 7/22/2013 5:46:28 PM
sinncross posted...
Sami1000 posted...
Rygon posted...
Sami1000 posted...

SC3 sucks so much.

It was because of that game that I dropped the series altogether and frankly have no intention of ever going back.

Wow, it was that unbalanced? I don't usually play fighting games. Only fighters i have played a lot is Tekken 3 and 5 in which i got quite good with Law (Bruce lee forever!).
#913_TanksPosted 7/22/2013 5:49:05 PM
Sami1000 posted...
sinncross posted...
Sami1000 posted...
Rygon posted...
Sami1000 posted...

SC3 sucks so much.

Wow, it was that unbalanced? I don't usually play fighting games. Only fighters i have played a lot is Tekken 3 and 5 in which i got quite good with Law (Bruce lee forever!).

They evntually balanced it out with SC III Arcade Edition. Another problem with SC III was that a lot of characters lost a lot of moves.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-6/
#10lunchEATSyouPosted 7/22/2013 5:49:18 PM
sinncross posted...
Sami1000 posted...
Rygon posted...
Sami1000 posted...

SC3 sucks so much.

The series only got worse from there.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog