just got vita...what should be my first games?

#11MobileWarfarePosted 7/23/2013 10:41:50 PM
13_Tanks posted...
Persona 4 Golden - JRPG
Soul Sacrifice - Action RPG
Uncharted: Golden Abyss (DD free with PS+) - Action Adventure
Gravity Rush (DD free with PS+) - Action Adventure
WipEout 2048 (DD free with PS+) - Racing
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend - Fighting
Hotline Miami (DD only) - Action
Guacamelee! (DD only) - Beat em' up RPG Platformer
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (DD only) - FPS
Muramasa Rebirth - Action
Unit 13 - Shooter
FIFA 13 - Sports
Need for Speed Most Wanted - Racing

Some of my favorites and a good starting library.

Dude are you serious? Where is Zero Escape: Volume 2 Virtue's Last Reward?
That is the best game I've played in quite a while. Trust me TC, that game is definitely worth your time, I put in over 46 hours. The storyline is ridiculous but in a good way.

Also Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 is really good to.
---
Psn-MobilizedWarfare FC-1332-7732-7401
#12JusSumGuy88(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 11:10:21 PM
So many different titles to choose from. So far.... I've been able to Download drakes uncharted.. And a few other things from the free Psn list. My cousin heavily suggests Ragnarok odyssey, but u haven't seen anyone mention that here. And for the record.. I am very much into jrpgs and rpgs in general..
#13MobileWarfarePosted 7/23/2013 11:14:01 PM
JusSumGuy88 posted...
So many different titles to choose from. So far.... I've been able to Download drakes uncharted.. And a few other things from the free Psn list. My cousin heavily suggests Ragnarok odyssey, but u haven't seen anyone mention that here. And for the record.. I am very much into jrpgs and rpgs in general..

I'm not a very big RPG fan but I've heard mixed things from Ragnorrok on the Vita. Some people like it, others hate it.
---
Psn-MobilizedWarfare FC-1332-7732-7401
#14xenoleingodPosted 7/24/2013 12:18:39 AM
MobileWarfare posted...
JusSumGuy88 posted...

I'm not a very big RPG fan but I've heard mixed things from Ragnorrok on the Vita. Some people like it, others hate it.

don't get its the poor mans monster hunter and its not done well the whole game felt like one giant chore to me soul sacrifice is easily much better than ragnarok but if your that intent on getting RO theres an enhanced edition Ragnork odyssey Ace which might hit fall 2013 that contains all the dlc in the game plus some bonuses to story and balance updates so if u don't mind waiting and still want it this would be the version to get
---
Currently playing soul sacrifice persona 4 golden fire emblem awakening muramasa rebirth
Psn= xenoleingod