Owned my Vita for one week...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Owned my Vita for one week...

User Info: PJB-11

PJB-11
3 years ago#1
...and bought a lot of games.

Hard Copies:
Assassin's Creed: Liberation
Gravity Rush
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Downloaded:
Jet Set Radio
Limbo
Machinarium
Ratchet: Q-Force
....Rotating Octopus Character
Thomas Was Alone

The console itself was a gift, along with an 8GB card and AC:L, but I don't think I'll be able to afford another game ever again. Although at the rate I finish games I'll still be playing these by the time Sony brings out their NEXT handheld.
Now Playing: Last of Us, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Jet Set Radio, Sly: Thieves in Time

User Info: MotiJr

MotiJr
3 years ago#2
Congrats?
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
3 years ago#3
Don't forget to try out some of the best games on the system.

Soundshapes
Guacamelee
Persona 4: Golden

Etc

Then you have most of the PS1/ PSP roster to pick from.
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: PJB-11

PJB-11
3 years ago#4
ServantOfErieos posted...

Soundshapes
Guacamelee

Etc

I like the look of Persona as well. Probably won't get around to it for a while though! I hear people put 100+ hours into it? Haven't done that since FFX.

I'm still stuck into AC:L which is, in my opinion, way better than ACIII because it cuts out all the fluff and gets to the point.
Now Playing: Last of Us, Assassin's Creed: Liberation, Jet Set Radio, Sly: Thieves in Time

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#5
Persona 4 Golden is currently $19.99 on the PSN if that gives you extra incentive. It's an amazing game and it's truly a must own title. :-)
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds

ServantOfErieos
3 years ago#6
PJB-11 posted...
ServantOfErieos posted...

Soundshapes
Guacamelee

Etc

I like the look of Persona as well. Probably won't get around to it for a while though! I hear people put 100+ hours into it? Haven't done that since FFX.

I'm still stuck into AC:L which is, in my opinion, way better than ACIII because it cuts out all the fluff and gets to the point.

I'm like reaching 200+ hours on the game but that's cause of multiple playthroughs.

Platinuming the game is easy and fun, I suggest worrying about that after the first play-through. The game is a ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Q8BrkZEbg&sns=em
Lord Erieos is coming...

ServantOfErieos
3 years ago#7
Lord_Vishana posted...
Persona 4 Golden is currently $199.99 on the PSN if that gives you extra incentive. It's an amazing game and it's truly a must own title. :-)

Don't you mean $19.99?
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: weAREtheB0RG

weAREtheB0RG
3 years ago#8
Lord_Vishana posted...
Persona 4 Golden is currently $199.99 on the PSN if that gives you extra incentive. It's an amazing game and it's truly a must own title. :-)

$199.99?!?!

Man I'm glad I bought it for $29.99 a while back.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: yankee6903

yankee6903
3 years ago#9
Lord_Vishana posted...

The wiki was right! She is a troll!

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#10
Oopsie! Sorry, I meant $19.99.
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Owned my Vita for one week...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived