PS Vita remote play?

#1chidori091292xuPosted 7/24/2013 6:31:00 PM
What is PS Vita remote play? Does that mean I can use it as a controller with screen to play PS3(I know only some games are compatible) games and PS4(The official says most of the PS4 games will offer remote play) games any where I want as long as the PS3 or PS4 is on? Does the model of the PS Vita matters(Wifi, Wifi/3G)? Can someone please give me a video link about this? Thanks a lot.
#2xenoleingodPosted 7/24/2013 6:41:01 PM
chidori091292xu posted...
What is PS Vita remote play? Does that mean I can use it as a controller with screen to play PS3(I know only some games are compatible) games and PS4(The official says most of the PS4 games will offer remote play) games any where I want as long as the PS3 or PS4 is on? Does the model of the PS Vita matters(Wifi, Wifi/3G)? Can someone please give me a video link about this? Thanks a lot.

its basically like the wii u gamepad function but worse
---
Currently playing soul sacrifice persona 4 golden fire emblem awakening muramasa rebirth
Psn= xenoleingod
#3Rakuen33Posted 7/24/2013 6:43:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4chidori091292xu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2013 7:26:28 PM
Rakuen33 posted...
xenoleingod posted...

You're an idiot.

It's like the WiiU but a million times better. You can play the ps4 games on your psvita, from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD (unlike the WiiU) - you just need a good connection.

Not sure about your other part OP, I'm sorry.

So anywhere with Wifi? If I got 3G on it, will it be better?
#5Rakuen33Posted 7/24/2013 7:27:31 PM
Rakuen33 posted...
xenoleingod posted...

You're an idiot.

It's like the WiiU but a million times better. You can play the ps4 games on your psvita, from ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD (unlike the WiiU) - you just need a good connection.

Not sure about your other part OP, I'm sorry.

So anywhere with Wifi? If I got 3G on it, will it be better?

Anywhere in the world. But with WiFi. You can't use 3G for it :/
#6j2zon2591Posted 7/24/2013 7:35:01 PM

There has yet to be a public testing of VITA PS4 to PSV Remote Play over wifi LAN or over the net except for the Knack Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWfjdk8LiL0

(bit laggy, screen tears but not sure if that's the early build of the game or the weak RP structure)

I am skeptic about the PS4 RP performane for the near future. Sony has yet to prove a very good Remote Play PS4 to PSV experience in public.

I hope they do it at Gamescom or TGS.

If not, then I have a good idea on what to expect (or not to) with the RP just after PS4's launch.
#7Rakuen33Posted 7/24/2013 7:47:04 PM
j2zon2591 posted...

There has yet to be a public testing of VITA PS4 to PSV Remote Play over wifi LAN or over the net except for the Knack Demo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWfjdk8LiL0

(bit laggy, screen tears but not sure if that's the early build of the game or the weak RP structure)

I am skeptic about the PS4 RP performane for the near future. Sony has yet to prove a very good Remote Play PS4 to PSV experience in public.

I hope they do it at Gamescom or TGS.

If not, then I have a good idea on what to expect (or not to) with the RP just after PS4's launch.

ou realize it's in 'testing phase' right now, right?
#8hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/24/2013 7:51:26 PM
So let me get this straight - you are calling someone an idiot based on PR hype thrown out there by Sony concerning PS4 to PSV remote play? LOL

You do realise they also said PS3 to PSV remote play was gonna be major and have you looked recently at just how sad that really is? I remember dreaming about how I would be able to play Demon's Souls on my Vita ... fat chance. The list of compatible games is not only tiny but full of crap.

Well played, Sony, for having boards full of shills doing your damage control.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#9Rakuen33Posted 7/24/2013 8:00:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/24/2013 8:32:22 PM
Well, let's hope you get some sort of warning for your abusive nature, eh?
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!