PS Vita remote play?

#21xenos74Posted 7/25/2013 5:43:57 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
xenoleingod posted...
out side of the bad troll who doesn't know anything about remote play let me specify it better

yes its similar to how the wii u can send a game from the tv to the pad itself the ps3 is suppose to be able to do this with the vita but it does it in limited functionality meaning only ps1 games and certain psn games are playable through remote play though there's a latency issue with ps1 classics at least.
Also to make it clear its sort of impossible to actually be like in Russia or something while your your ps3 is in america and work correctly through the vita if at all your generally only able to use remote play when your NEAR your ps3 sony as far as the ps4 goes with remote play it might be slightly better or even surprise me and run well in general but they said this about thieps3 and well look how that turned out theres no proof yet the vita can stream ps4 games in general but theres hope it can run better than ps3

1) Why you call yourself a troll? Because you're clearly the only one not knowing about Remote Play (see below).

2) Keep lying. It's perfectly possible and easy to boot your PS3 up, watch all your movies, music, pictures, surf the browser, download stuff, and Remote Play all Remote Play-able games (i.e., hundreds of PS1 Classics) and then turn your PS3 OFF from your PSP/VITA. From the other side of the world.
In fact, I'm in my aunt (7 Blocks away), and am actually typing this through my brother's VITA through Remote Play on my PS3, through a 2 Mbps Wifi internet connection, just to spite you.

Keep lying though.

2) Nope, they never said that for PS3, and around 500 games downloaded from playstation store worldwide, work through Remote Play on PSP/VITA.

You're posting just to spite him? Confirmed troll

Anyways, I'm skeptical remote play will work as well as most seem to expect with the ps4. I'll wait till Sony actually shows us a latency free demonstration or even better...until I can experience it for myself.

As of now, I can't even play ps1 classics without latency when I I try using remote play from a different city (vita to ps3, obviously, over 2 good internet connections)
---
PSN ID: Rarsis
#22kjhoveyPosted 7/25/2013 9:53:33 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
kjhovey posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
xenoleingod posted...
chidori091292xu posted...
What is PS Vita remote play? Does that mean I can use it as a controller with screen to play PS3(I know only some games are compatible) games and PS4(The official says most of the PS4 games will offer remote play) games any where I want as long as the PS3 or PS4 is on? Does the model of the PS Vita matters(Wifi, Wifi/3G)? Can someone please give me a video link about this? Thanks a lot.

its basically like the wii u gamepad function but worse

It means you can play all PS4 and PS1 games, as well as some PS3 games from either locally, or from anywhere in the world through internet on an awesome screen.
Way better than WiiU.

Have you seen it done yet? Didn't think so. You are jumping the gun on this pretty bad.

LOL at asking and answering by yourself.

YES, I have used it personally! I have Ico HD and Shadow of the Colossus HD on my PS3's HDD. All worked great from 200 km away.
I have several PS1 Classics, Bionic Commando Rearmed and Pixeljunk Monsters on my PS3's HDD. They were great through Remote Play.
Even BlazBlue Calamity Triger was.

Try again!

Wow, I didn't know those were PS4 games. Try again.

Not to mention the lag that occurs from long distance with those PS3 games. But hey, let's ignore that. It's totally better than the Wii U. And let's totally ignore how the Wii U integrates the Wii U pad, where as the Vita is just a screen to play on.
---
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey Nintendo Network ID= kjhovey
#23xenoleingodPosted 7/25/2013 4:01:50 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
xenoleingod posted...
out side of the bad troll who doesn't know anything about remote play let me specify it better

yes its similar to how the wii u can send a game from the tv to the pad itself the ps3 is suppose to be able to do this with the vita but it does it in limited functionality meaning only ps1 games and certain psn games are playable through remote play though there's a latency issue with ps1 classics at least.
Also to make it clear its sort of impossible to actually be like in Russia or something while your your ps3 is in america and work correctly through the vita if at all your generally only able to use remote play when your NEAR your ps3 sony as far as the ps4 goes with remote play it might be slightly better or even surprise me and run well in general but they said this about thieps3 and well look how that turned out theres no proof yet the vita can stream ps4 games in general but theres hope it can run better than ps3

1) Why you call yourself a troll? Because you're clearly the only one not knowing about Remote Play (see below).

2) Keep lying. It's perfectly possible and easy to boot your PS3 up, watch all your movies, music, pictures, surf the browser, download stuff, and Remote Play all Remote Play-able games (i.e., hundreds of PS1 Classics) and then turn your PS3 OFF from your PSP/VITA. From the other side of the world.
In fact, I'm in my aunt (7 Blocks away), and am actually typing this through my brother's VITA through Remote Play on my PS3, through a 2 Mbps Wifi internet connection, just to spite you.

Keep lying though.

2) Nope, they never said that for PS3, and around 500 games downloaded from playstation store worldwide, work through Remote Play on PSP/VITA.

1 your the ignorant troll stating you played ps4 games when when the ps4 and remote play on it has yet to be seen

2 your still full of crap because why use remote play for APPS ALREADY ON THE VITA (internet music videos etc) keep bsing people

3.sony STATED THAT THE PSVITACAN STREAM PS3 GAMES THEY EVEN STREAMED KILLZONE 3 ON IT IN 2011 E3 OR SOMETHING WHERE IS MY KILLZONE 3 ON REMOTE PLAY MY GTA 4 MY GOD OF WAR MY ASSASINS CREED TELL ME THAT

you guys I posted an honest review of remote play with the vita its sub par and REAL VITA OWNERS AND PLAYers with ps3 UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID ignore these bad troll who don't even know the basics of remote play and never even mentioned the latency issues on ps1 classics
---
Currently playing soul sacrifice persona 4 golden fire emblem awakening muramasa rebirth
Psn= xenoleingod
#24Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/26/2013 2:11:26 AM(edited)
xenoleingod posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
xenoleingod posted...

Keep lying though.

1 your the ignorant troll stating you played ps4 games when when the ps4 and remote play on it has yet to be seen

2 your still full of crap because why use remote play for APPS ALREADY ON THE VITA (internet music videos etc) keep bsing people

3.sony STATED THAT THE PSVITACAN STREAM PS3 GAMES THEY EVEN STREAMED KILLZONE 3 ON IT IN 2011 E3 OR SOMETHING WHERE IS MY KILLZONE 3 ON REMOTE PLAY MY GTA 4 MY GOD OF WAR MY ASSASINS CREED TELL ME THAT

you guys I posted an honest review of remote play with the vita its sub par and REAL VITA OWNERS AND PLAYers with ps3 UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID ignore these bad troll who don't even know the basics of remote play and never even mentioned the latency issues on ps1 classics

1) Nope, I specifically stated that I have played [Ico HD, Shadow of the Colossus HD, Bionic Commando Rearmed, Pixeljunk Monsters, BlazBlue Calamity Trigger and tons of PS1 Classics], and obviously I meant it has been reported that it will stream PS4 games. It's a confirmed announced feature of PS4.
If you object to that, you may as well object that PS4 plays PS4 games.

So nope, I never said I have a PS4.

2) You are full of crap, because one, I said it is POSSIBLE to do it and you assumed stuff, and two, I have the entire FINAL FANTASY soundtrack and lots of movies on my 1 TB PS3, so of course I would do it.

3) Keep trolling. No one said there are no latency issues.
That doesn't mean Remote Play doesn't exist.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QELQzZkwmJY

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#25NnamzPosted 7/26/2013 10:25:29 AM
kjhovey posted...

Wow, I didn't know those were PS4 games. Try again.

Seeing as how PS4 has dedicated streaming chips in it while PS3 doesn't, it'll be BETTER with PS4 than it currently is with the few PS3 games that support it. I think that was his point. If it's perfectly playable now, it'll be even better with PS4.

Not to mention the lag that occurs from long distance with those PS3 games. But hey, let's ignore that. It's totally better than the Wii U.

At least Vita supports long distance game streaming. WiiU does not even have that option. What point are you even trying to make?

And let's totally ignore how the Wii U integrates the Wii U pad, where as the Vita is just a screen to play on.

There are a couple of PS3 titles which integrate the Vita (Marvel vs Capcom 3, LBP2, Guacamelee). That said, all PS4 titles support off screen play. This cannot be said about WiiU.

There are a lot of advantages to both. Vita's screen is better, it can be used over any distance, has better battery life, and it supports off screen play for virtually all PS4 titles. WiiU's advantage is that since there is a gamepad in every box, more games will support true integration with the gamepad, it's cheaper, and it's more comfortable (IMO).

He shouldn't be acting like Vita/PS4 remote play is objectively better, but you shouldn't be acting like it doesn't have clear advantages over the WiiU streaming.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#26kjhoveyPosted 7/26/2013 8:52:00 PM
@Nnamz

I never said that it didn't have it's own advantages, I was just pointing out how it's not necessarily better... most certainly not "10 times better".

The reason I liked the concept of the Wii U was the ability to have something going on in the big screen, while the Wii U pad could have other stuff going on. For example, in something like Fallout, it'd be awesome if the Pip boy was the Wii U pad and the game never needed for you to bring up the Pip boy on the big screen. While the Vita could do similar things, I don't see it being as integrated as the Wii U will be.
---
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey Nintendo Network ID= kjhovey
#27StrikeNinja24Posted 7/26/2013 9:00:56 PM
Can't wait for this gimmick to be a complete waste of time, completely abandoned by Sony, and then never heard from again.

Then we can go back to claiming every single game release will save the Vita.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin