Most overrated Vita game?

#1GloryChaosPosted 7/25/2013 2:21:00 PM
The 3ds board has these topics pretty often, so I figured that I'd make one here and see what the results were.

My answer here is the same as it was on the 3ds board and everywhere else. The most overrated Vita game is your favorite Vita game.
What do you guys think is the most overrated indie or AAA game on the platform?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#2j2zon2591Posted 7/25/2013 2:24:21 PM
Some say P4G.

"I just don't get it."
#3LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/25/2013 2:27:40 PM
Definitely Persona 4 Golden. Its also the best Vita game, ironically.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#4UltimacakePosted 7/25/2013 2:30:12 PM
Persona 4 Golden, dear god Persona-freaking-4-Golden. The gameplay is tedious, the dungeons are more recycled than .hack(not hating on .hack, it's one of my favorite series) , and the story is mostly filler. Hell, you can probably skip most of the mind-numbingly dull conversations and still perfectly understand the main plot. But all the JRPG freaks still hold it on a pedestal because it's a spinoff of the SMT series.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#5RankorrPosted 7/25/2013 2:31:19 PM
Really it HAS to be P4G whether anyone likes it or not. And that's not even a shot at P4G, because really, its the ONLY Vita game with that kind of buzz. What was the last time you saw someone mention a Vita game outside these boards with the context, "You've gotta play it, one of the best games to come out in the last year," and it wasn't about P4G?
#6sasukexiinPosted 7/25/2013 2:31:57 PM
P4G, I like rpg's, but I'll never get this one. Persona isn't my thing. I'd rather have Tales, or something. I've tried persona games and just can't get into them.
#7UltimacakePosted 7/25/2013 2:41:02 PM
Rankorr posted...
Really it HAS to be P4G whether anyone likes it or not. And that's not even a shot at P4G, because really, its the ONLY Vita game with that kind of buzz. What was the last time you saw someone mention a Vita game outside these boards with the context, "You've gotta play it, one of the best games to come out in the last year," and it wasn't about P4G?

No gamer I've met in real life has even heard of Persona. In case you haven't noticed Japanophiles(somebody who's obsessed with Japanese stuff), are really concentrated on Gamefaqs.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#8LemonKweenstaaaPosted 7/25/2013 2:42:12 PM
One of my old co-workers was a Persona fan. Surprisingly, he'd only played 3 and 4 and had never heard of SMT.
---
~President of the Persona 4 Golden board~
#9A_Nonny_MoosePosted 7/25/2013 2:45:49 PM
I liked Gravity Rush, but I'll say Gravity Rush.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QB2km.png
#10gamer22rpgPosted 7/25/2013 2:49:54 PM
Persona 4 Golden and Gravity Rush.
---
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack