Most overrated Vita game?

#21TaaronPosted 7/25/2013 3:18:53 PM
Bloody_Routes posted...
Odd so many people are calling persona over rated and no one has mentioned Soul Sacrifice. Very boring game.

Other than the initial launch, haven't seen many going on about it being a really good game, like you do with P4G.
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.
#22Akihiko__SanadaPosted 7/25/2013 5:59:46 PM
Definitely both P4G and Soul Sacrifice. They are both overrated to hell.

Though P4G isn't a bad game at all. It's just given FAR more credit than it deserves.
---
-No longer a fan of Wiis-
#23Kazuhira07Posted 7/25/2013 6:07:38 PM
mike_411 posted...
Call of duty: declassified

Are you serious? That game isn't overrated in the slightest. Everyone bashes it any chance they get and rightly so.

I don't think any Vita games are annoyingly overrated like FF7 or OoT, but I feel P4G & Soul Sacrifice are slightly overpraised on this board.
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Final Fantasy IX
#24bassyuraPosted 7/25/2013 6:15:39 PM
Gravity Rush. The controls are too quirky and gameplay doesn't pick up until a good ways into the game.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#25stargazer64Posted 7/25/2013 6:43:47 PM
For me it's Little Big Planet.

The platforming is boring and the user levels are mostly awful.

As far as indies go, probably Knytt Underground. It's certainly not awful, and it's not even super-acclaimed, but I just didn't enjoy it much.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#26EmptyTomePosted 7/25/2013 6:50:59 PM
Wipeout 2048

It's probably one of the worst racing games I have ever played; horrible track designs, terrible mechanics, and a totally boring single player mode. Graphics are great, but that's all.

And here on gamefaqs, this game is considered the second arrival of God.
---
"Are you sad?" "yeah" "Wanna scream?"
-Best RPG line ever.
#27staticxtreme5Posted 7/25/2013 6:59:59 PM
Definitely Gravity Rush.

At least P4G is a good game. It might be overrated to an extent, but not nearly as much as Gravity Rush (which is mediocre at best).
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#28gamemaster712Posted 7/25/2013 7:02:15 PM
Bear-sona!!!!!
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#29Crimson NightPosted 7/25/2013 7:09:09 PM
Most Indie games on Vita? Hotline Miami decent little time killer with a dope soundtrack but that's it, Limbo the 2nd highest rate Vita game on metacritic, really?

Hey I like indies as much as the next guy, loved Guacemelee and looking forward to Lone Survivor and Soul Saga but the Indie hype train is waaaay over the top right now, seems like they are the cool, hipster thing at the moment.
#30Second_ChancesPosted 7/25/2013 7:09:19 PM
P4G, by far. Good game, but not THAT good.