Expect a good sales week this week!

#21FKRW4LifePosted 7/26/2013 11:24:12 AM(edited)
Zamnato posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Never heard of it. Is it another monster hunter rip off game?

worst troll attempt ever, try again.

Are you kidding me child? I've never heard of this game. I only follow games that are 100% coming to america. Excuse me for asking a GD question about it and being labeled a troll.

As long as it isn't a monster hunter rip off I'd be legit interested. You're probably new here, but this board usually says anytime a new Japanese game is coming out that will be "amazing" it ends up being a worthless monster hunter parody (which I despise btw). Soul sacrifice, that other one that came out before it, so forth and so on.

I'm not going to get myself hyped up when most of this board loves game genres I dont (like turn based RPGs and monster hunter clones).

Now to the person who actually answered my question by revealing it is a side scrolling action RPG like golden axe, I thank you. I'm now very interested in this game and will be looking for a video of it in a few.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#22FKRW4LifePosted 7/26/2013 11:28:41 AM
*watched a video

First of all, wow at the sorceress chest... lmao.

Second, is this game going to allow single player with AI or anything? I cant stand playing online with people and would love a good single player action RPG.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#23Lord_VishanaPosted 7/26/2013 11:33:55 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
*watched a video

Second, is this game going to allow single player with AI or anything? I cant stand playing online with people and would love a good single player action RPG.

This game can be playered and enjoyed offline. You can have NPC characters in your party after you recover bones from a dungeon and have them resurrected. Their levels will scale to your characters current level.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#24ChipoftheheadPosted 7/26/2013 11:55:28 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
*watched a video

This game can be playered and enjoyed offline. You can have NPC characters in your party after you recover bones from a dungeon and have them resurrected. Their levels will scale to your characters current level.

Didn't know this, sounds awesome.
---
Now I like Storm 1 but I also like Phoenix Wright, but which one's better? There's only one way to find out....FIGHT!
#25krizz07Posted 7/26/2013 12:34:12 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
demesjos2 posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Vita version sells better.

Sooner or later devs are going to realize that 2D games sell best on Vita.

Regarding it being 'better than Code of Princess,' it would be a miracle if I didn't get more enjoyment from 1 hour of Dragon's Crown than my entire experience with CoP.

Yeah code of princess was kind of bleh. Should have tried before I bought that game

I love Code of Princess. It's in my top 5 favorite 3DS games. Love the irreverent and self-deprecating story. :-)

I'm even making a Zozo costume for Halloween! :-)

really? you like it that much?

it just didn't do it for me. the battles are too repetitive and the items and upgrade system are too boring. too bland to replay even though it seems like a game with lots of replay value. it's very dissapointing since i loved the full voice acting and the characters are quite alright :)

you don't want to dress up as solange with her latest "fashion"? lol
#26Lord_VishanaPosted 7/26/2013 12:48:19 PM
krizz07 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
demesjos2 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Regarding it being 'better than Code of Princess,' it would be a miracle if I didn't get more enjoyment from 1 hour of Dragon's Crown than my entire experience with CoP.

Yeah code of princess was kind of bleh. Should have tried before I bought that game

I love Code of Princess. It's in my top 5 favorite 3DS games. Love the irreverent and self-deprecating story. :-)

it just didn't do it for me. the battles are too repetitive and the items and upgrade system are too boring. too bland to replay even though it seems like a game with lots of replay value. it's very dissapointing since i loved the full voice acting and the characters are quite alright :)

Yeppers, I absolutely fell in love with the game. It's not a perfect game but I had so much fun with it. The developer said they have plans for a PS3 and 360 sequel.

I love necromancers and her personality was great. Think I'll save a Solange costume for the bedroom. :-)
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#27krizz07Posted 7/26/2013 12:58:06 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
krizz07 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
demesjos2 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Yeppers, I absolutely fell in love with the game. It's not a perfect game but I had so much fun with it. The developer said they have plans for a PS3 and 360 sequel.

I love necromancers and her personality was great. Think I'll save a Solange costume for the bedroom. :-)

mee-yeowww. lol
#28FKRW4LifePosted 7/26/2013 1:37:56 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
*watched a video

The game play definitely has my interest. Ill have to wait and see how hard it is and what kind of controls it uses. Also how much inventory management (I dont like a ton of stats/inventory to deal with).

Thanks for the info!
---