When does MGS3 get good ?

#1Spragger04Posted 7/30/2013 4:58:16 AM
I've tried to play it several times but just switch it off every time I get to the bridge in the jungle with the wasp nest. Its so slow and boring.
Does it pick up ?
---
#2MikeHawkfOuPosted 7/30/2013 5:03:37 AM
It will probably pick up once you decide to just shoot your way through.
#3staticxtreme5Posted 7/30/2013 5:17:04 AM
Never. It's the worst of the Metal Gears.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#4squall1981Posted 7/30/2013 5:23:21 AM
staticxtreme5 posted...

pretty much this. mgs3 is generally regarded as the worst of the series. I would sell it, it doesn't get any better
---
trolls and fanboys are the same just working on different ends of the spectrum.
#5FocianPosted 7/30/2013 5:26:24 AM
I loved it from start to finish. If you aren't hooked yet, you may not get too much out of it.
---
GT/PSN: Focian
The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect; So hard to earn, so easily burned.
#6NemerlightPosted 7/30/2013 5:31:10 AM
squall1981 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...

pretty much this. mgs3 is generally regarded as the worst of the series. I would sell it, it doesn't get any better

What are you talking about. Most people pick either 1 or 3 as best MGS games.
---
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
You are entitled to your opinion but its wrong and i hate you.
#7UltimacakePosted 7/30/2013 5:33:20 AM
Nemerlight posted...
squall1981 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...

What are you talking about. Most people pick either 1 or 3 as best MGS games.

Actually, most people think Peacewalker, MGS1, or MGS3 are the best MGS games. The hate from the MGS3 camp towards Peace Walker is hilarious.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#8lunchEATSyouPosted 7/30/2013 5:41:27 AM
It doesn't help that you're playing the Vita version. Try it on the PS3/360- it has better controls and comes with Peace Walker
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#9stawg007Posted 7/30/2013 5:51:24 AM
squall1981 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...

Not sure if serious

iv seen so many mgs polls on this site and every time it's MGS3 in first with 1 close behind

And you're getting bored by the time you get to the bridge? Isn't that like 10 minutes in, maybe less? Wow, stick to your explosion fests
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#10Spragger04(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 5:58:49 AM
stawg007 posted...
squall1981 posted...
staticxtreme5 posted...

Not sure if serious

iv seen so many mgs polls on this site and every time it's MGS3 in first with 1 close behind

And you're getting bored by the time you get to the bridge? Isn't that like 10 minutes in, maybe less? Wow, stick to your explosion fests

It felt like 50
I'm not big into fast paced shooters and enjoyed MGS1 on PS1 back in the day so picked it up, Its just so slow and drab with constant radio chatter that I can't skip through quick enough. Maybe I should have bought MGS2 instead but I went for 3 as it is regarded as the classic
---