*touch* *touch* *fondle* *fondle* *poke* *poke *POKE!!!!* Dragons Crown!!!

#121VampireRoninPosted 7/31/2013 8:33:04 AM
I didn't view the video because I'm engaging myself in a Dragon's Crown blackout before release, but it seems that there's some way to interact with characters' breasts in this game? If that is indeed the case, that's awesome and god bless this game.
---
Nintendo FC: 3265 5103 7933 [AC Name: Bushido] | PSN: mmBushido
Currently Playing: Animal Crossing New Leaf, Etrian Odyssey 4, Muramasa [PSVita]
#122LuciferTerrorPosted 7/31/2013 8:36:30 AM(edited)
DeadlyRaiden posted...
@hustlin_pimpste

"Lol", it's easy to claim many things on the internet and not just on GameFaqs. Like you claiming to have been a student. The right moment to say: Touché. I am not as close minded as you to call you a liar, though, simply because it's the net. You are that pathetic to resort to personal attacks and even saying that I am too "dense". Way to be butthurt. Neither of us know each other in real, so can it.

Oh, boo! The drama queen is looking for more excuses to make himself look smarter (doesn't work). Classmates, fellow students, the people who are in the same classrom as I am, doesn't really matter. Even someone whose IQ equals the of a dead rat should get my point, but wait..You aren't getting this, so never mind.

Yes, I am 19 to be precise. Keep up with your pathetic insults while hiding behind a computer screen, makes you a real man :) It's a GAME, genius. It doesn't matter whether or not you classify it as childish or even perverted.

"Paedophilia"? Wow..Grow a pair, or at the very lest, try imitating a real man (I know that I am asking for too much here). You are in no position to judge other gamers based on THEIR preference. You are entitled to your opinions, but you keep sounding more and more ridiculous. I wasn't "defending" this game either. I didn't even say anything about it at all. I was speaking in general since a video game doesn't define someone's personality. I am going to buy DC because I am into these kind of games, but that's it. Not because of the boobs and fanservice.

Lastly, my reply was about your post directed at Lucifer, where you made fun of the teens by generalizing them, but at the same time, you also said to learn about the "colour gray", implying that labeling/generalizing IS wrong and not everyone is the same. You couldn't even talk like a human being, like Lucifer has pointed this out already. If you let such games give you so many thoughts, then you better not leave the house anymore. The REAL world might frighten your ass. Sorry.

To be fair, college students don't really say "classmates", but it might be different where you live. Some of the professors that I used to know even called us "kids". So meh, whatever. Fellow students would be the right term to use. Anyway, I agree with this post of yours.

Dumb and dumber kept flaming me, and dumber is trying to do the same with you now. You can't discuss anything with the likes of them. I haven't met anyone in this thread who actually defended that game, but we all were talking about the fact that video games are just that, video games. Nothing more. It's not like you would try killing someone in real as soon as you play a violent game for instance. Also, it's not a reason to hate on a game altogether, because of its sexual/violent contents which are minor anyway. I typed detailed posts last night, but dumb ignored everything and was like, "herp derp! It flew over your head" and his lover backed him up.

Like I said, discussing is something I like, but they pushed it too far.
---
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Skyrim, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time, Zombie U.
#123ManjiMidou(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2013 8:35:04 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Oh come on. It's not like the character is telling you stop.

Consentual groping is perfectly acceptable.

Great, so they will grow into fine Bill Clintons and Anthony Weiners?

And how can someone "consent" or refuse when in bondage? Sounds more like rape.

So everyone who plays fps/tps will turn into war loving republicans?
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#124stargazer64Posted 7/31/2013 8:35:36 AM
VampireRonin posted...
I didn't view the video because I'm engaging myself in a Dragon's Crown blackout before release, but it seems that there's some way to interact with characters' breasts in this game? If that is indeed the case, that's awesome and god bless this game.

lol

Apparently this is serious business, though.

Hopefully I can find and equip a rape whistle for my character.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#125hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/31/2013 8:36:10 AM
DeadlyRaiden posted...
@hustlin_pimpste

"Lol", it's easy to claim many things on the internet and not just on GameFaqs. Like you claiming to have been a student. The right moment to say: Touché. I am not as close minded as you to call you a liar, though, simply because it's the net. You are that pathetic to resort to personal attacks and even saying that I am too "dense". Way to be butthurt. Neither of us know each other in real, so can it.

Oh, boo! The drama queen is looking for more excuses to make himself look smarter (doesn't work). Classmates, fellow students, the people who are in the same classrom as I am, doesn't really matter. Even someone whose IQ equals the of a dead rat should get my point, but wait..You aren't getting this, so never mind.

Yes, I am 19 to be precise. Keep up with your pathetic insults while hiding behind a computer screen, makes you a real man :) It's a GAME, genius. It doesn't matter whether or not you classify it as childish or even perverted.

"Paedophilia"? Wow..Grow a pair, or at the very lest, try imitating a real man (I know that I am asking for too much here). You are in no position to judge other gamers based on THEIR preference. You are entitled to your opinions, but you keep sounding more and more ridiculous. I wasn't "defending" this game either. I didn't even say anything about it at all. I was speaking in general since a video game doesn't define someone's personality. I am going to buy DC because I am into these kind of games, but that's it. Not because of the boobs and fanservice.

Lastly, my reply was about your post directed at Lucifer, where you made fun of the teens by generalizing them, but at the same time, you also said to learn about the "colour gray", implying that labeling/generalizing IS wrong and not everyone is the same. You couldn't even talk like a human being, like Lucifer has pointed this out already. If you let such games give you so many thoughts, then you better not leave the house anymore. The REAL world might frighten your ass. Sorry.

Well done on failing at every turn .. again. Your naivety is showing and for that reason I am out. Resorting to the "big man behind a computer screen" retort = oh myyyyyyyyyy.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#126hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/31/2013 8:37:33 AM
Hercik1 posted...
DeadlyRaiden posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
One of your "many backers" clearly said how he tells his classmates to stop blowing hot air, so to me that says he is a teen at school. EXACTLY the sort of person I would expect to defend a game where a scantily clad, anime busomed young girl is shackled to a bed and then touched by the player.

-Facepalms both of us- Lemme get this straight: You are thinking that ONLY teens go to school and they are the only ones who would defend this kind of game which has fanservice? You lost all your credibility with that paragraph alone. Players are allowed to enjoy whatever game - Their money, their choice. Not yours or anyone else's. Age has nothing to do with this either. There are guys in their 30s who still play Mario, Pokemon and watch Anime. So what? Who are you to tell them what to enjoy? Hypocrite much? Funny that you were talking about "stereotype". You were doing the same with that post of yours.

Oh..this is for you:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/classmate

(Social Science / Education) a friend or contemporary of the same class in a school, college, etc.

Don't choke on your own words. I am in my last year of college, but nice try anyways.

I just recently graduated from college and I didn't call any of my fellow students classmates. Also yes only a teen would defend this for example I'm close to my mid twenties and I watched strike witches I'm not gonna defend that anime there is a very clear reason why I watched it. Like this trailer it is very clear who this game is targeting you can say its about the fun gameplay but this trailer makes it clear part of the target audience is perverts who are to young to get the real stuff.

Well said. I never once referred to my fellow students as classmates after school. I think some people are trying a little bit too hard at the old self-justification game around here.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#127JP_SartrePosted 7/31/2013 8:37:41 AM
ManjiMidou posted...
JP_Sartre posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Oh come on. It's not like the character is telling you stop.

Consentual groping is perfectly acceptable.

Great, so they will grow into fine Bill Clintons and Anthony Weiners?

And how can someone "consent" or refuse when in bondage? Sounds more like rape.

So everyone who plays fps/tps will turn into war loving republicans?

No. Democrats love wars even more. History:

Woodrow Wilson- Democrat
FDR- Democrat
Harry Truman- Democrat
LBJ: Democrat.
---
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG