*touch* *touch* *fondle* *fondle* *poke* *poke *POKE!!!!* Dragons Crown!!!

#21grangiaPosted 7/30/2013 5:08:28 PM
I'd contribute something to this thread, but all I can remember is that Manji likes crab ragoons...

Oh well, Dragon's Crown FTW and some such stuff.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#22hustlin_pimpstePosted 7/30/2013 5:13:18 PM
redd530 posted...
Kill 100000 people brutally in a video game and everyone is happy, add a little bit of sex and everybody loses their minds.

I am fine with sex scenes in game .. but this? This is obviously under the general heading of sex, but tasteful? Fitting to the game? Not even close. This is just obvious titillation thrown in to attract teens, imo.
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#23synthetiksinPosted 7/30/2013 5:16:06 PM
strikeninja is a trolly 13 year old that can't handle moaning.

Is it a necessary part of the game? No. "Oh no! I'm not going to buy the game anymore even though I don't own a Vita!"
#24SaintdantePosted 7/30/2013 5:22:25 PM
Is that an orc female can't tell.
#25stargazer64Posted 7/30/2013 5:26:05 PM
talesfan215 posted...
LOL at the top comment.

Touching an orc's nipples in Dragon's Crown is a better game than anything Phil Fish has or will ever create.

Youtube comments and Ain't it cool news comments can be amazingly entertaining.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#26foxgamer92Posted 7/30/2013 5:32:08 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Bewbs are fine. Using them as a major selling point to the point where you have an entire gimmick and advertisement based around it is.....well do I really need to spell it out anymore? It's in bad taste and blatant fanservice for the sad, pathetic individuals that actually see this as a viable selling point.

Dead or Alive Dimensions. And it is still a great game
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN: Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#27LuciferTerrorPosted 7/30/2013 5:36:18 PM
I don't mean to insult any of you, but I am gonna speak my mind nonetheless. You guys take this way too seriously. So they are showing all that in DC..is that really a bad thing? I am still trying to process this: How can you say that girls showing their boobs would affect your game experience negatively? Are you that immature that something like this ruins all your fun? Would you get so turned on that you are unable to play anymore?

It's a f****** VIDEO GAME. You still play the game normally, like everything else thus far. This really applies to every game. For instance, "durr! Those who play J-RPGs are perverts and a bunch of pedos!". Yeah, right, I play to have fun, and not by ripping off the girls' clothes with my eyes. No self-control? Reminds me of Tomb Raider with its nonexistent "rape" scene, where Lara's CLOTHED thigh got stroked only. Damn drama queens, lol.

The funny thing is, gore and violence are never frowned upon, but as soon as it's about the girls revealing their bodies, oh, crap! Have you looked at the topics from the Resident Evil boards? So many guys, yes, GUYS, who drool at the sight of Chris and other males..All the complaints that I came across were just directed at the females. I am sorry, but I find it hilarious that adults whine and rant about this kind of thing.

I know the difference between the reality and whatever happens virtually, but if I were to choose, I would still prefer girls over guys anytime. Just play to have fun, nothing more. Again, don't comprehend my post as something offensive, but that's my way of thinking.
---
The best games for each system that I own:
ToD 1, Suikoden 3, OoT, DQ 3, P4G, Skyrim, Witcher 2, Fire Emblem Awakening, DQ 5, Wayfarer of Time, Zombie U.
#28vanguard29Posted 7/30/2013 5:38:23 PM
MercurysMessage posted...
wstfld posted...
The japanese are such pervs, and so are weeaboos.

Lol well this is a stupid post. Everyone knows that generalizing a huge group of people is foolish.

well, this is the internet. i bet A LOT of people dont know that...
---
"Psalms are sweaty, knees weak cross is heavy, vomit on his tunic already, turning water into spaghetti." - The_niblet
#OwainforSSB4
#29KaneBlueriverPosted 7/30/2013 5:48:01 PM
Awesome. Man tetas!
---
PSN ID: KaneBlueriver81
#30kakashik99992Posted 7/30/2013 5:48:34 PM
Haha the fact that now every vita game has some of this kind of thing is Sony way to try to improve the sales on japan? Seriously Valhalla knight this one and many others

Guess soon the Vita will come with a bundle with those character pillows and a "love doll" hahaha
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150