Guacamelee! Vita heading to PC, anyone buying on that platform?

#11Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/30/2013 5:44:12 PM(edited)
xfactor posted...
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/07/30/guacamelee-gold-edition-is-coming-to-steam

More contents than the vita version. Mutant blobs attack comes free with this game in the initial week too

Where did you see more content?

They have exactly the same content.
Costume Pack 1 DLC / The Devilís Playground DLC are also available for PlayStation version.

In fact, PlayStation version > Steam, because you can continue playing the game on the go too, and then on home, and on the go again.
And it will never look as good as it looks on VITA's screen on any monitor (PC or PS3).

Anyway, I repeat, both DLC are already available for PlayStation version.

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#12SagadegoPosted 7/30/2013 5:43:55 PM
User Name LoyaltoErieos
User ID 6803018
Board User Level 10: Provisional (1)
New account with less than 3 karma. Can post 1 topic, 10 messages per day (3 per hour)
Account Created Tuesday, July 30, 2013 7:12 PM
Last Visit Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:40 PM
Karma 0
Active Messages Posted

wat da ****!?
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/SMT IV (3ds) Danball Senki Boost/Senritsu no Stratus (JPN ver,) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)
#13GloryChaosPosted 7/30/2013 5:45:03 PM
mike_411 posted...
Off topic isn't it?

Not according to the mods. On the Wii U board, you can make any thread you want about any game as long as you include the words "Not coming to the Wii U" in the topic title. Try it sometime. It works.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#14SagadegoPosted 7/30/2013 5:55:57 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
LoyaltoErieos posted...

Another one...?

Anyway, I still don't see the appeal of this game. I love Metroidvania type games, but I don't care for the premise of this game. :-(

I watched a video to it. doesn't look special.
---
Now Playing:
Project X Zone/Soul Hackers/SMT IV (3ds) Danball Senki Boost/Senritsu no Stratus (JPN ver,) Dynasty Warriors 5/Xenosaga 1 (ps2) Muramasa(wii)
#15LoyaltoErieosPosted 7/30/2013 6:01:55 PM
Sagadego posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
LoyaltoErieos posted...

Another one...?

Anyway, I still don't see the appeal of this game. I love Metroidvania type games, but I don't care for the premise of this game. :-(

http://www.gamerankings.com/vita/666758-guacamelee/index.html

"Guacamelee was selected as a nominee at Indiecade in August 2012. The game was also nominated for the 2013 Independent Games Festival for Excellence in Visual Art"

But yeah, nothing special LOL
#16SagadegoPosted 7/30/2013 6:04:22 PM(edited)
LoyaltoErieos posted...
Sagadego posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
LoyaltoErieos posted...

Another one...?

http://www.gamerankings.com/vita/666758-guacamelee/index.html

"Guacamelee was selected as a nominee at Indiecade in August 2012. The game was also nominated for the 2013 Independent Games Festival for Excellence in Visual Art"

But yeah, nothing special LOL

itt reviews matter. don't get butturt over it LoyaltoErieos. the game is NOTHING special.
---
Now Playing:
#17xfactor(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2013 6:12:33 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
xfactor posted...

More contents than the vita version. Mutant blobs attack comes free with this game in the initial week too

Costume Pack 1 DLC / The Devilís Playground DLC are also available for PlayStation version.

In fact, PlayStation version > Steam, because you can continue playing the game on the go too, and then on home, and on the go again.
And it will never look as good as it looks on VITA's screen on any monitor (PC or PS3).

Full Steam functionality and comes with Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack. FREE.

and the DLCs are FREE.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#18stargazer64Posted 7/30/2013 6:28:25 PM
krazykillerkow posted...
things are going to get serious when LieutenantOfErieos gets here.

GloryHoleofErieos is my favorite.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#19Spiroth_KweehhPosted 7/30/2013 6:32:53 PM(edited)
xfactor posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
xfactor posted...

Full Steam functionality and comes with Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack. FREE.

and the DLCs are FREE.

1) Full Steam functionality = "More Content for Guacamelee"? LMAO.

-Full Steam functionality = Full PSN functionality
-Steam Achievements = PSN Trophies
-Steam Cloud Saving = PSN Cloud Saving
-etc

2) Incentive for people to buy a 5 months old game by bundling it with its DLC and including an older entirely different game for a set time = "More Content for Guacamelee"? LMAO.

3) DLC being included on a version that is released 5 months later, when said DLC are already available = "More Content for Guacamelee?" LMAO.

Meanwhile, EXCLUSIVE features to PlayStation version:

-Except Home version, also Portable version (both for the same price as Steam's)
-Cross-Save
-DualShock 3
-Touchscreen features
-Better Visual Quality

And of course, out 5 months earlier.

You specifically said "More contents than the vita version."

Either show us those extra content the Steam version of Guacamelee has, or man up and admit that you made a mistake and wrongly thought that the Costume Pack 1 DLC and The Devilís Playground DLC, were new DLC exclusive to Steam version.

---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#20SagadegoPosted 7/30/2013 6:32:21 PM
stargazer64 posted...
krazykillerkow posted...
things are going to get serious when LieutenantOfErieos gets here.

GloryHoleofErieos is my favorite.

i'll wait for thefallenErieos
---
Now Playing: