WTF Sony!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: PyschoRaiden

PyschoRaiden
3 years ago#1
Thanks for just automatically turning on renewal for PS+ for me. My 90 PS+ sub ran out today and I wasn't interested in renewing, but oh no, you just went and took the money from my PSN wallet anyway! I didn't agree to this stupid crap! I bought my PS+ code in a store so why the heck was auto-renewal turned on?! I even got emailed by them ASKING me to turn on auto-renewal so I could continue my sub.

I want my freaking money back you crooks
OURS IS THE FURY

User Info: co1onel

co1onel
3 years ago#2
Yes, blame Sony for your lack of reading comprehension.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Co1onel-225.png
http://i.imgur.com/D8mOGZH.png

User Info: yeshua149

yeshua149
3 years ago#3
When you input the code it tells that it will turn on auto-renew and you will have to turn it off yourself if you don't want it. Next time read the print?
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Yeshua149

User Info: JP_Sartre

JP_Sartre
3 years ago#4
Use your phone and social skills. Call your credit card company and Sony. Bet you can get that charge reversed.
"The Virtual Boy didn't fail. We failed the Virtual Boy"
-fallenKlNG

User Info: THE_WTF_PANDA

THE_WTF_PANDA
3 years ago#5
Mucho bado!

User Info: Mister Money

Mister Money
3 years ago#6
PyschoRaiden posted...
Thanks for just automatically turning on renewal for PS+ for me. My 90 PS+ sub ran out today and I wasn't interested in renewing, but oh no, you just went and took the money from my PSN wallet anyway! I didn't agree to this stupid crap! I bought my PS+ code in a store so why the heck was auto-renewal turned on?! I even got emailed by them ASKING me to turn on auto-renewal so I could continue my sub.

LOL. Sorry, but next time read the info boxes carefully.
My PS Vita Systems: Cosmic Red (Japan), Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (USA).

User Info: OnDiscDLC

OnDiscDLC
3 years ago#7
Better call Saul!

User Info: Nnamz

Nnamz
3 years ago#8
PyschoRaiden posted...

Yes, you did.
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.

User Info: baconcow1812

baconcow1812
3 years ago#9
By the social skills shown in this topic, I highly doubt this user will get their money back.
"the hell!?"

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#10
TC, not to kick you while you are down, but did you spell "Psycho" wrong on purpose in your username?
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived