Just got a Vita, best PSN/PSP games?

#11ServantOfErieosPosted 8/15/2013 12:16:26 PM
jmitnick posted...
Oh I wanted to ask. I don't understand the PS1 games. Can you play any of them on Vita? Or jsut some of them? How can one tell if a game is Vita compatible?

There are lists in the Internet of confirmed games.

Some require a ps3 transfer.

Major titles like final fantasy, metal gear and resident evil should be playable.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#12jmitnick(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 12:17:03 PM
yankee6903 posted...
jmitnick posted...
Oh I wanted to ask. I don't get the PS1 games. Can you play any of them on Vita? Or jsut some of them? How can one tell if a game is Vita compatible?

Most PS1 games are avail on PSN. Access the PSN from the VIta and download. Some require a PS3 to transfer and those wouldnt be in the VIta PSN store. First games I played on my Vita when they allowed PS1 classics were the Resident Evil games...I had never played them before.

Oh okay cool, so can I assume that any PS1 game that's on the PSN store (I have a PS3 so that's no problem to do it from there) will be compatible?
---
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
#13yankee6903Posted 8/15/2013 12:18:25 PM
jmitnick posted...
yankee6903 posted...
jmitnick posted...
Oh I wanted to ask. I don't get the PS1 games. Can you play any of them on Vita? Or jsut some of them? How can one tell if a game is Vita compatible?

Most PS1 games are avail on PSN. Access the PSN from the VIta and download. Some require a PS3 to transfer and those wouldnt be in the VIta PSN store. First games I played on my Vita when they allowed PS1 classics were the Resident Evil games...I had never played them before.

Oh okay cool, so can I assume that any PS1 game that's on the PSN store (I have a PS3 so that's no problem to do it from there) will be compatible?

Not 100% sure but I think I would use the VIta store...or at least google the above mentioned lists before you buy on the PS3 store.
#14VegantoKeensPosted 8/18/2013 12:02:17 PM
Wait, is Kingdom hearts BbS really playable on the Vita? I keep hearing conflicting information and even the official PS site doesn't seem to have a complete list of games. People say it only available on the Vita by going the illegal way.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#15GuitaristMattPosted 8/18/2013 12:08:10 PM
The lack of Patapon 1-3 here is disturbing.

Also I hope you are getting hyped for PS4 remote play.
---
Greatness Awaits!
PS4 FAQs V2 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66414224
#16baconcow1812Posted 8/18/2013 12:08:54 PM
VegantoKeens posted...
Wait, is Kingdom hearts BbS really playable on the Vita? I keep hearing conflicting information and even the official PS site doesn't seem to have a complete list of games. People say it only available on the Vita by going the illegal way.

Kingdom Hearts BbS is not playable (legally) on the Vita, either via the Vita PSN store or PS3 transfer. Neither is Final Fantasy VII: Crysis Core.
---
"the hell!?"