So I haven't been able to get into my Vita for pretty much the whole year...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So I haven't been able to get into my Vita for pretty much the whole year...
2 years ago#1
3DS is just too strong and monster hunter just too much of a life consuming black hole.

So what game can get me back into Vita? Something with tons of playtime. Something to rekindle this dying marriage.

I already own persona 4, Wipeout, MGS, Hot shots, Disgaea 3, gravity rush, Rayman and a few others.
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
2 years ago#2
"hands ya diamond made flame shield".
---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (3ds) Danball Senki Boost/Senritsu no Stratus (JPN ver,) Persona 4 Golden (Vita) FFCCET(wii) Tales of Xilla (ps3)
2 years ago#3
If you are enjoying your 3DS, keep going with it. I wish any platform was a life consuming black hole for me right now...that sounds like you are getting your moneys worth.

3 games I didnt see on your list; Uncharted, Guacamelee and Dragons Crown...

Ys is coming soon and Ys games can suck you in for hours on end...so theres that.
---
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
2 years ago#4
Sagadego posted...
"hands ya diamond made flame shield with reflective technology".

FTFY
---
3DS FC: 0318-6981-5062
I love the The Legend of Zelda: Oot and I am 100% proud of it
2 years ago#5
cheezedadada posted...
If you are enjoying your 3DS, keep going with it. I wish any platform was a life consuming black hole for me right now...that sounds like you are getting your moneys worth.

Ys is coming soon and Ys games can suck you in for hours on end...so theres that.

I actually do have uncharted. Was what I got with my Vita along with Rayman.
---
Now with PREPOSTEROUS AMOUNTS OF TESTOSTERONE! PREPOSTERONE
2 years ago#6
pikachupwnage posted...
cheezedadada posted...

I actually do have uncharted. Was what I got with my Vita along with Rayman.

Ahh ok, I figured you probably did have it already...

I think the next time I am getting sucked into my Vita for hours is going to be Ys. I have never been let down by a Ys game before...that and Terraria for some odd reason.
---
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
2 years ago#7
IMO the only must have games are:

Dragon's Crown
Soul Sacrifice
Persona 4G
Muramasa Rebirth
And multiplats such as Rayman.

Sprinkles of some indies as well here and there.

YMMV though since I dislike Monster Hunter, and only bought a 3DS for Pokemon, and Fire Emblem.

This fall has some good games of which I am getting almost all of them, and prefer the multi-plat ones over the 3DS versions.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Toastylightning.png
2 years ago#8
pikachupwnage posted...
3DS is just too strong and monster hunter just too much of a life consuming black hole.

So what game can get me back into Vita? Something with tons of playtime. Something to rekindle this dying marriage.

I already own persona 4, Wipeout, MGS, Hot shots, Disgaea 3, gravity rush, Rayman and a few others.

How about SS? Pretty much the only major SS alternative than MHFU.
2 years ago#9
karasu009 posted...

YMMV though since I dislike Monster Hunter, and only bought a 3DS for Pokemon, and Fire Emblem.

Same here (well except for Pokemon)....I try SO hard to get into Monster Hunter, but I cant do it. I actually have tried to get into basically every 'hunter' style game and I cant do it. I guess its just not my genre. Having a 3DS for Fire Emblem is great though...I can get into that game.
---
2 years ago#10
Dragon's Crown bro! It's what all the cool kids are being sucked on by.

Er, sucked into.

Black hole, sucking time!

Time suck!
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. So I haven't been able to get into my Vita for pretty much the whole year...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived