Who else will be playing The Walking Dead for the first time next week?

#1Lord_VishanaPosted 8/16/2013 5:30:30 AM
As a huge fan of the graphic novels and the television show, I am super excited for this! I've heard nothing but great things about the characters and story. Since it won over 80 Game of the Year awards, I'm kinda curious does it actually live up to the reverence people have for it?
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#2SamholyPosted 8/16/2013 5:34:26 AM
never had a chance to play it on ps3 or whatever console yet. vita's gonna be my first time too !
---
sold my 3ds for a vita... and I realized i should have done it sooner !
#3AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/16/2013 5:37:06 AM
It's pretty great...except for Episode 3. F*** you, annoying train from hell!
---
Now Playing: Project X Zone (7.5/10), Tales of Xillia CE, AC:New Leaf (9.5/10) Ducktales Remastered (PS3) Zelda:Oracle of Ages (9/10)
#4NoivernPosted 8/16/2013 5:37:30 AM
Vishana, stop hyping every lame game that comes onto Vita. Everyone is getting bored of your praise. Unless people are bored of the vita so much that they care about your praising more than it's games itself.
#5AceAndJunpeiPosted 8/16/2013 5:42:48 AM
Noivern posted...
Vishana, stop hyping every lame game that comes onto Vita. Everyone is getting bored of your praise. Unless people are bored of the vita so much that they care about your praising more than it's games itself.

Cool alt, banned again?
---
Now Playing: Project X Zone (7.5/10), Tales of Xillia CE, AC:New Leaf (9.5/10) Ducktales Remastered (PS3) Zelda:Oracle of Ages (9/10)
#6cheezedadadaPosted 8/16/2013 5:48:20 AM
Noivern posted...

HAHA wtf? Walking Dead is 'lame'? That is hilarious....

I know this is an alt or whatever, but you dont actually believe that stupidity do you?
---
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#7Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 5:54:35 AM(edited)
Noivern posted...

I wonder...

Are Noivern and Xeed the same person!? This makes so much sense now. I don't care about what you think. I'm allowed to be excited for this. AceAndJunpei posted...
It's pretty great...except for Episode 3. F*** you, annoying train from hell!

Please no, not a train!

*has flashbacks of San Andreas*

*ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN, C.J.!"

*cries*
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#8NoivernPosted 8/16/2013 5:54:26 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Noivern posted...

HAHA wtf? Walking Dead is 'lame'? That is hilarious....

I know this is an alt or whatever, but you dont actually believe that stupidity do you?

Of course I do. Is Vita supposed to be a GAMING console or a BOOK? If you want some lame stories then go and read. Nobody would waste money for text.
#9NoivernPosted 8/16/2013 5:56:40 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10redmarthPosted 8/16/2013 5:59:26 AM(edited)
I will be playing this game for the first time as well. Do veteran players recommend playing this game with headphones at night? Is the Walking Dead a scary game? Playing Corpse Party with headphones at night really added to the spooky and creepy atmosphere.

Edit: Well this thread got off topic fast.